Discussion Did anyone else notice, MODDED CONTROLLERS?

BobMcDonald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can use a modded controller for story, co-op, and everything else offline, just not online. Maybe other things can be done offline as well. Any thoughts?

Novaa

Reaction score
LOL I found that modded controllers online on MW2 are faster than online on MW1.. =]

poorpaddy

Reaction score
I use a custom viking360 duo controller. So far I have only used the CoD: WaW presets and they all seem to work fine. Last night they released the upgrade code for MW2's fast reload glitches which I'm going to check out in a couple hours.

I can certainly say the mods work great on MW2 and in some cases are quicker than the automatic fire of certain weapons.

Madman340

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I can shoot extremely fast with my Barrett again, I'm pretty happy.

(Not mod, not sure how well mods are working, but no mod = good again)

Novaa

Reaction score
Madman340 said:
I can shoot extremely fast with my Barrett again, I'm pretty happy.

(Not mod, not sure how well mods are working, but no mod = good again)
Seriously? :S I was belting my trigger when I was using the barret, and it only shot a bullet like every half a second.. even tried it with my mod lol.

poorpaddy

Reaction score
I never understood why modded controllers get such a bad rap. Rapid fire controllers have been around for nearly 20 years now if not longer.

Also keep in mind that you will never get banned for using them. Contrary to what others might say and while discontinued product, Microsoft actually endorsed and released their own rapid fire controller a few years back in the UK. This meaning they will never ban you for that, but whose to say they won't find something else to ban you for. It isn't like the banning's are very descriptive...

Bizarre179

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used my modded controller and you really dont need it. The only guns I use it on are the Barrett (usually let it burst 2-3 bc of recoil) or anything with a 3 round burst stock (so I dont have to keep pulling the trigger).

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no need for modded controllers now. I think that's what Infinity Ward was shooting for when they put in the machine pistols. It evens the playing field, so now all the people that want to use their modded controllers can, and all the people who don't have them but want to feel like they do.. They can pick up a G18 lol. . . Pretty smart on IW's part.

Come Shot Mcgee

Jets Over Everything
Reaction score
poorpaddy said:
I use a custom viking360 duo controller. So far I have only used the CoD: WaW presets and they all seem to work fine. Last night they released the upgrade code for MW2's fast reload glitches which I'm going to check out in a couple hours.

I can certainly say the mods work great on MW2 and in some cases are quicker than the automatic fire of certain weapons.
I have it and it does shoot faster then a finger

Top Bottom