What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Diaz's Mod Menu | Get Blazed V3 | JTAG INF | POST GT | {OPEN!!!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaz

Diaz

Se7ensins Official Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Open and hosting! Post your GT!

D

DENEWEEN183

Reaction score
Sin$
POST GAMERTAG FOR AN INVITE! NO POST NO INVITE!
[] Rainbow Dawn
[] BUSTEDTWINKIE INFINITE R2R
[x] Get Blazed V3
[] Teds Get Like Me 5.2
[] GLM 6.7
DIMEBAGxxDERRELL & BUSTEDTWINKIES INFINITE R2R FREEZER PATCH!!!
I Am The Official Hoster Of DimebagxxDerrell And BustedTwinkies Infinite R2R.

--IMPORTANT NOTICE--

BUSTEDTWINKIES INFINITE Mod Menu is a very fast paste infection process, turn off any unused WiFi or make your connection stronger before entering the match unless you know your connection is good!

----READ BELOW BEFORE JOINING THE LOBBY!----

JTAG Lobby: {Yes}/No
This is a JTAG Infection, you do NOT need part 1 for this!
Once I start the lobby SPAWN IN ONLY and do not kill yourself or switch teams
Once it says infected back out and start a private match, YOU ARE NOW INFECTED!
DO NOT MOVE! STAND STILL!

<<<Welcome To My Modded Lobbies!>>>
<<< OFFICIAL HOSTER >>>
LOBBY STATUS: OPEN!!

<<<Patch & Game Being Hosted>>>
iTz Diaz's GET BLAZED V3 {Call Of Duty 4}
FREEZE YOUR ENEMIES CONSOLE WITH THIS MENU!!!

<<<How To Use Get Blazed & Rainbow Dawn & T-Raw Menu's>>>
Walk Backwards & Press DPAD Up
X To Select
DPAD Right to go through Menus
DPAD Up to go through Sub Menus

<<<How To Use BUSTEDTWINKIES INFINITE R2R>>>
Be the host, Press the back button TWICE (2 Times)
The options will pop up in the bottom left corner
(Press DPAD UP for Mod Menu, DPAD Down for force host)
(B) Is to select
(Y) Is to go back

<<<Rules>>>
Please post legit once you see my lobby is legit, please.
"If" I am in game chat here what I have to say, if I am not do not worry about it.
Have a good time using this mod menu online!

<<<What To Do When You Join My Game (Part 1)>>>
1.) You will see a checkerboard map
2.) Back out, go to split screen, start the game on the split screen map
3.) When you start the game on the split screen map, you will get kicked out
4.) After you get kicked out from split screen, join my game again
5.) If you did all as I told you will have {IZ} in your clan tag, meaning your good
6.) Wait till I start the game for Part 2 and once the infection process is over your free to go!
7.) Enjoy the menu!

<<<HOST>>>
POST GT To Get Invited

Okay, so many people have asked me, how to get a prestige or new level from the menu, i keep loosing the menu, how do I infect friends all that etc...

I am going to explain a few things about infections/mod menus etc..

- How to open Rainbow Dawn/Get Blazed/iCHEEEEEEted Menus
-- Walk Backwards and Press DPAD Up at the same time.. , Scroll DPAD left and right to see menu categories, use dpad up and down to go thru sub-menus, if you get stuck in the teleport menu please just walk back + dpad up again to re-open the menu and just use dpad left or right to get to a different part of the menu

- What is an infection menu..

-- An infection menu is a dev code that originally came from a console that runs unsigned codes (such as JTAG/RGH Consoles) exactly what I have.

- How do I infect my friend(s)/people

To give the infections to someone you would have to go to, Menu Infection.. scroll once down to part one or maybe its scroll two down i forgot but u will see set part 1.. press x.. invite someone to your private match lobby pre-game and let them get the part 1 map, have them go to split screen, start it, it will kick them, have them join back and then change the map to a game map, change to free for all, and set time and score unlimited, then start game, go to open menu, go to menu infection, if there spectating they did it right, if not they did it wrong they need part one again, but then start the infection you want to give them

More Explained How to Infect

Walk back and press dpad up, press dpad right once for "Menu Infection" press dpad down until you get to "part 1" press x, go to private match BUT DONT START ON CHECKERBOARD or you will lose menu, have the person you want to infect go to split screen with that checkerboard and start it, than join you back after there kicked, than restart the game (choose map) and gametype (unlimited time) and go back to menu infection and choose which infection you want to give them

How to set a Level/Prestige

-- To set a Level/Prestige, go in the mod menu and scroll towards something that will say (Map-Infection) that's how my Rainbow Dawn Menu is... With other peoples menu it may be something along the lines of this .. ---> (map mods, map prestige's/settings, either one does not matter, but for my menu, once your hovering over what prestige you want click the button X on your Xbox Controller and it will kick you from the game, once you get kicked from the game, go to split screen, and start the checkerboard you received when you were kicked, start that checkerboard in split screen, after it loads or kicks you out, go get 1 kill or death online and you will be good to go, hopefully this topic helped!

GT: DROP X STEALTH

Unthinkable

Unthinkable

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My GT is -

Thanks for hosting

Last edited:
B

Broller

Reaction score