What's new

Solved Diamond division clan wins not working (I JOINED BEFORE CW)

Thugaz

Thugaz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I joined this clan called grim and there in diamond division I joined it 2 or 3 days BEFORE the clan war started and this is my first time being in diamond division is fed supposed to have all capped at the beginning?
I have won 1 dz and 1 tdm none working.
TxMpjbN

Last edited:
Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thugaz Thugaz , it is possible that the clan you have joined recruited more members than they should have. Let's say the clan you are in has 18 members before the clan war starts. They recruit 2 more players after the war starts. So, now the clan has 20 members during the clan war, but still, only 18 of those members will count. It does not matter whether you join before or after the clan war starts. The first 18 people in the clan to play in the war will count. Perhaps, you played to late and you got replaced without actually being kicked out of the clan. And yes, the Federation clan will always have all of the nodes in the beginning session (except for when a node is at 0 in the end of a clan war session) because that is a computer clan. I am very well informed on how clan wars work haha. Any questions, feel free to ask me!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register