• Start date
  • Views 6,426
SpaceBear

SpaceBear

Contributor
Reaction score
diablo-3-details-demon-hunter-intro-new-traits-and-skills-talisman.jpg
Getting to 60 quickly :tongue:

This is a tutorial on how to get from 1-60 in about a week and if you run all the time about 4 days.

I currently have a barb that is level 53 and it has taken me about 30 hours to get him there.
there are many ways you can do this if you have a good idea to level or i missed something please leave it below and i will add it to the tutorial.

1-10(solo)
From the start you are squishy so you wont be able to boss rush. What you will have to do is run around Act I and kill all the zombies you can till you hit about level 5.

Then you will want to go to the auction house and buy yourself some low grade gear keep in mind you need vitality to run solo also you need to get gear that makes you character stronger.

Here is a list of what you need for what class
barbarian.png

Barbarian vit/str
wizard.png

Wizard vit/int
witch_doctor.png

Witch doctor vit/int
monkprofile.jpg

Monk vit/dex
demon_hunter.jpg

Demon Hunter vit/dex

focus most of you build around that to solo anything YOU NEED HEALTH!

Alright so back to the leveling

After you got a few nice items to use till 10. Go and try to kill the skeleton king.
if you die its ok don't worry it just means you need to level more. keep killing skeletons in the royal tombs for a bit till you notice you aren't leveling as quick then its time to try again.

10-20

alright this is where you might want a friend if you aren't ranged.(I hate those damn bugs)

Anyway keep killing the butcher till about 15 and go for the butcher. Do that until 20 and it shouldn't be too hard i did it with a level 17 wiz till i was 20.

20-25

I did mag (Maghda) runs till about 23 Then i went to the desert right before the realm of shadows and leveled a bit. Only till i was able to get the blood and head.

25- 30

Now you will want to run lord of lies over and over till 30. It will take a bit but this is probably the hardest part. You might wanna grab a paladin or the thief to help you.

Every 5 levels you are gonna wanna upgrade your gear.

At 30 you shouldn't have too had of a time so get into a multi player lobby and finish the game on normal and start nightmare.

You will need alot of vit items but balance it out with your characters str/dex/int

Rinse and Repeat the steps above till you hit 50 and are able ti kill diablo yourself thin you will hit hell and that's when you will most likely wanna give up. But keep running bosses and get that exp! And inferno is a different story i wont get into it.​
50-60 in hell then go to inferno.​

Thank you guys for looking please comment and don't flame >.> And happy leveling If you want to add me my tag is Bloodystarz#1759

Diablo-3-Inferno-Butcher-Speed-Kills.jpg

Subtilise

Subtilise

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much faster level 20+ if you do siege/heart runs, start act 3 seigebreaker, checkpoint: kill the siegebreaker, kill him then clear both towers of the damned, ive been powerlevelling players there for some nice profit since release.

aariakon

aariakon

Call me Daryl Dixon...
Reaction score
I am in a rut right now, level 46 for my wizard in act 4 nightmare, seems i am dying wayyyy too easily. Problem is I dont deal enough damage or have good enough gear to do boss runs by myself, (bosses that are worth it actually).

Anyone selling good gear for something other than the ridiculous prices of the AH?

Chad Warden

Coof

Steam id: Coof
Reaction score
I am in a rut right now, level 46 for my wizard in act 4 nightmare, seems i am dying wayyyy too easily. Problem is I dont deal enough damage or have good enough gear to do boss runs by myself, (bosses that are worth it actually).

Anyone selling good gear for something other than the ridiculous prices of the AH?
there is great gear in AH for cheap. You just gotta look.

SpaceBear

SpaceBear

Contributor
Reaction score

If you want help ill help ya out im like always on add me Bloodystarz#1759

Top Bottom
Login
Register