What's new

Solved Diablo 3 Modded Gear

R

Reckless318

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i was wondering if there was anyone out there that could spare some modded gear for D3 on the Switch. I havent been able to find anyone with that gear on the switch and was curious if it was obtainable.

S

StreetDog

Reaction score
Sin$
also looking still did not got any :/

switch friend code:
SW-3558-1974-6585

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bazkaru

Bazkaru

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi i am looking for modded gear to has anyone found some i have a Nice modded ring for dh Monk SW-7560-5787-5597

Upvote 0
Saltyspitun

Saltyspitun

Reaction score
Sin$
Plse i need modded gear for unhallowed demon hunter i have been searching all over....
Sw-8310-8038-2918

Upvote 0
Y

yorlik

Reaction score
Sin$
This looks like a dead thread,

But I'd love to play with some modded gear as well - is anyone out there willing to share?

Upvote 0
G

GhostWarrior_TO

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone need any, start a convo with me i can dupe for any class and i have some cosmetics too

Upvote 0
Solution
D

diablo3guy

Reaction score
Sin$
I have seen 2 players on the Nintendo switch version of diablo 3 reaper of souls using modded gear. I'm looking for modded gear myself. My switch friend code is SW-7344-1393-3231
Hey guys i was wondering if there was anyone out there that could spare some modded gear for D3 on the Switch. I havent been able to find anyone with that gear on the switch and was curious if it was obtainable.

Upvote 0
PowerupNow

PowerupNow

Reaction score
Sin$
anyone need any, start a convo with me i can dupe for any class and i have some cosmetics too
Hi mate,
I play D3 - RoS a lot but struggling. Can you add me please? I need your help to dupe my char. My gamertag is HorseRider. Battle.net AlphaOmega
Thanks

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register