What's new

Diablo 3 Modded Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimeloklk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I can help people who want modded gear. I do have for all characters, but cannot promise I have exactly what everyone is looking for. Please reply to this thread with your gamer tag and player you would like gear for. I will try to get to everyone as soon as I can.:smile:

A7X Dwyer

Reaction score
Hey sorry I didn't see your thread before PMing you. I have a wizard build but would gladly take anything.

A7X Dwyer

Elated

Reaction score
Hey man, appreciate you helping out.

GT is "Cole has", I play a Demon hunter. If you have a "Bow of the Lost Warlord" you could send me that would be amazing.

itsmeOli

Reaction score
GT: itsmeOli69

modded level 1 barbarian weapon or a gem of ease rank 25 would be appreciated. Thanks :smile:

Last edited:

Nova_6397

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I can help people who want modded gear. I do have for all characters, but cannot promise I have exactly what everyone is looking for. Please reply to this thread with your gamer tag and player you would like gear for. I will try to get to everyone as soon as I can.:smile:

Dvx Nova XX Anything for wizard would be great

Awkshot

Reaction score
gamertag: Awkshot

Anything for crusader or wizard would be greatly appreciated thank you so much <3

Last edited:

Dh2k

Reaction score
Hi there I'm interested!

Please add me - GT "deh2k7"

Do you have weapons that have skins that aren't normally in the game? I'm most looking for transmogs, but will take anything that you'd like to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom