Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I understand the game has been our for several years. Just now getting into diablo and wondering if anyone has modded gear/weapons to spare. Xbox/Switch is preferred.

Pal85

Reaction score
Looking for mod gear as well for switch

Friend code please and thank you anyone
Sw 6769-5553-2004

Badskull

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck getting some modded gear for the switch? If so a WD or bard non seasonal

Killa_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some modded gear on Xbox One, as well as on the Switch. Send me a private message, and I will send you my gamer tag.

Voost

Reaction score
I am also looking for some modded gear just a ring or 2 on switch.

SW-4098-7756-3106

Lonnievile

Reaction score
Hey would really love some modded gear on the switch as well if someone could help friend code is SW-8284-9474-1413. thank you in advance for any help on this

Killa_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can not do modded gear for the Switch anymore at the moment sorry. Once I figure out a work around I will let you know. I am still however able to do Xbox One, as well as Playstation 4. If you guys are interested in one of those let me know.

HiImT23

Reaction score
Hello I'm looking for Modded gear if someone can help. I'm on the Nintendo Switch. Can anyone help me out ?

yorlik

Reaction score
Good evening all - I've been playing D3 for a few years, 100%'ed the past couple seasons on Switch, and I want to spice things up with some modded gear

Can anyone help me out?

BidzD

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i might be late to the party, but here it goes.

I've played Diablo before, this is actually my triple dip on the game (Previously PS3 and PC) and was looking for some modded gear to get me over to the late game, really tired of starting all over again.

Can anyone help me?

Last edited:

Namelessone

Reaction score
Been playing the diablo series since the first one off and on when I can between work and life always seen modded gear and was lucky to get a few items but never a whole set. Could anyone please help me out on xbox1 gt is ShruggedCoffee.

Top Bottom