What's new

Unsolved Diablo 3 modded game save [PS3 Export only] [New 2017 Stat modded characters]

• Thread starter ProtoBuffers
  • Start date
  • Views 34,993
P

ProtoBuffers

Taking a break for unknown amount of time...
Premium
Reaction score
Diablo 3 save pack created for Public use by Xcier-Freedom

ADDING BLES SOON

Disclaimer: These saves were made for PS4 only and will freeze your PS3 if you try to load them. Necromancer is not a character choice since that would be wire fraud. I take no responsibility to what you do to others games with these saves. Uploading this data to the PS4 will cause you to lose all current save data on your nextgen console (backup your previous save via flash drive or PS+ cloud).

Version:

Updates:
Fixed 2nd crusader to witch doctor.
Added more damage to all characters as well as legendary helm gem.
Added stat mod version of 0k save.

Possible Future Updates:

Characters without stat mods.

Tools used:
RoS-PS3 Tool

DIII save editor

Pack Contents:
All vanilla characters with modded status (save editor does not allow character creation of necromancer).

Modded Gear Sets for each character.

Droppable/Duplicatable Wings/Pets/Pennants/Resources (missing icons cannot be bound to account [pets cannot be picked up {Not all resources seem to spawn in I am not sure what is causing this}]).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20k - Paragon 20,000.

10k - Paragon 10,000.

0k - Paragon 0 level 70 with or without stat mods

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made and Made-HC are level 69 to unlock you will need to get 1 exp.

If you load the characters on the last gen console you will lose all of the gear so make sure you just export the save, and DO NOT! start the game on your last gen console.

These saves were only tested on the PS4 console if you find any bugs or issues please contact me with details on the error/bug/glitch.

More saves may come in the future however, it is not 100% as I will probably have to buy another month of the editor just to make more.

Notes:
If you are not doing any damage equip a weapon and the damage will return.

To properly use stacked gems you will need to need to drop all but one gem and only equip that one gem at a time (using the stack will read the gem as a normal gem rather than a modded gem).

Freedom set was created for this save pack if you drop it for other players they will do little to no damage without using buffs and primary skills (primary skills get the largest damage boost)

Thanks to the creators of the DIII editor for creating such a wonderful tool:
CKY

Dminx13

Visual OS

Ornbaum

Marcus55

Nightmare

Kods

Whytecobra

Niko1199

Scorpio6115

ViperX

Vosszaa

FutureXP

xh8mex

deltawolf

Japii88

Migjack

Doug

Zero

Grouch

And to those who did not want to be listed!

Download

Virus Scan

Last edited:
P

ProtoBuffers

Premium
Reaction score
Adding BLES soon

Last edited:
P

ProtoBuffers

Premium
Reaction score
Added damage buff (not that big of a difference) so you can drop the gear for other players.
Added stat mods for the paragon 0k save.

Bruteforce won't load at the moment when it is working I will add BLES files.

Last edited:
B

b16r3d82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do i get these on my ps4?

P

ProtoBuffers

Premium
Reaction score
how do i get these on my ps4?
Put them on your PS3 than export the save.
Go to your PS4 and import.
This feature is in the extras tab in the main menu.

F

FeverExcitee

Reaction score
i dont have a ps3 any chance you could drop the items for me in game ?
PSN: Supreme_Kaioshin

Z

Zuvu

Reaction score
Bro, did you put season portraits on this save?

Thanks.

K

kingsandqueens

Two new monsters are born: Reality & Emotion.
Reaction score
Are these PS4 saves or PS3 saves that you use to export onto the PS4 through the Diablo 3 game?

M

MG NuKeZ 69

Reaction score
you have to use diablo 3 ros game to export them

T

tony9000

Reaction score
this is a waste of time should just make ps4 save first

P

ProtoBuffers

Premium
Reaction score
this is a waste of time should just make ps4 save first
no if you have save wizard then you can just it all yourself on the save a ps4 save is pointless now

T

tony9000

Reaction score
no you cant do it with the save wizard you could have made it to work on the ps4 what you did really dont make sense really

P

ProtoBuffers

Premium
Reaction score
no you cant do it with the save wizard you could have made it to work on the ps4 what you did really dont make sense really
PS4 save wizard has quick mod options for all characters. These saves were made for ps3 to transfer to ps4 before save wizard added diablo 3

T

tony9000

Reaction score
just saying every body dont own a ps3 anymore you could have just made a ps4 save just simple as that you could have did the work that was lazy on your half

P

ProtoBuffers

Premium
Reaction score
just saying every body dont own a ps3 anymore you could have just made a ps4 save just simple as that you could have did the work that was lazy on your half
no if you're to lazy to set quickmod your save you obivisly don't want to mods bad enough lol.

T

tony9000

Reaction score
WE WANT GEAR AND SETS AND WEAPONS SAVE WIZARD DONT HAVE THAT ALL I WAS SAYING THAT THE SAVE IS USELESS TO A GOOD MANY OF PEOPLE BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE DONT HAVE PS3 ANYMORE OK

W

Wickedwrath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, when I'm trying to upload this to my PS+Cloud it says that the file is damaged, how do I solve this?

P

ProtoBuffers

Premium
Reaction score
Hey, when I'm trying to upload this to my PS+Cloud it says that the file is damaged, how do I solve this?
no need to put it on PS cloud go in game and export it from the ps3 in the extras menu

Top Bottom