What's new

Unsolved Diablo 3 Looking For Modded Gear.

• Thread starter Zerocool1
  • Start date
  • Views 384
Z

Zerocool1

Reaction score
just tried to do it on my own and well i realized i dont have a 256 GB flashdrive...so anyways if anyone could hook me up with a weapon or two and an armor set for a wizard it would be awesome.

GT Avalon34

O

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I second this, will dupe it for you as well.

K

Ksmilko

Reaction score
just tried to do it on my own and well i realized i dont have a 256 GB flashdrive...so anyways if anyone could hook me up with a weapon or two and an armor set for a wizard it would be awesome.

GT Avalo

GT Avalon34
Still need gear?

C

corkscrew540

Reaction score
Did someone have a modded gear to easily go through new level 150 grifts like the old fashions days please ? in 2.4.

Since the 2.4 patch my modded gear became crappy as hell, can't rush or destroy level 150 grifts now....was only able to do 53-60 ones...

S

Storyless

Reaction score
Did someone have a modded gear to easily go through new level 150 grifts like the old fashions days please ? in 2.4.

Since the 2.4 patch my modded gear became crappy as hell, can't rush or destroy level 150 grifts now....was only able to do 53-60 ones...
You need a full set of modded gear and a really professional build and you can still cruise 135~ with old modded gear I've been told on X-one. A good pro build for a WW Barb, Bomb Crusader, our a Fire wizard though will cruise 75 solo without mods.

D

DemonicShadow

Reaction score
Im willing to pay for well crafted and modded gear for hunter.
GT: MyDemonicShadow

Top Bottom