• Thread starter Thunder0812
  • Start date
  • Views 902
Thunder0812

Thunder0812

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Item dupe need one person to help me with item dupe need a trust worthy person who won't steal my items I will return the favor and host so you can dupe as well

O

oReFIeXs

Reaction score
Sin$
Ill host your game, and maybe you can hold it down with some of your dupped items, "If need be" msg me. oReFieXs

Thunder0812

Thunder0812

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I'll share if u need I have a couple different high gem plans and some set items

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Will if you still need it.

Rampetrabbit

Rampetrabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to modd weapons etc for this game? My mate gave me some modded gear I was just wondering how hard it is to do??

K

Killa420

Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure curious myself if any one know's how to make the moded gear or have a nice bonus experience moded set add me and message ps4 name

EasyCheese69

Twerk4BusTokens

Twerk4BusTokens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for a gameshare of Diablo 3 RoS for PS4. I bought Destiny when it came out on the store and i have several other games. Shoot me a message and i can provide pictures or any other proof you need. I will go first depending on the user and whether or not i feel comfortable allowing you to go first. Thanks!

zBubbles

zBubbles

13/06/15 <3 - Everything Call of Duty Zombies!
Reaction score
Sin$
I stopped playing diablo after i got the platinum but i am sure there was a solo method of doing this :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register