What's new

Unsolved DEX > CEX

T

Tsubasa

Lurker
Reaction score
So, currently I'm on rebug 4.78 and nothing works on it.

Then I spoofed down to 4.70 and my webman disappeared, then I spoofed back up and I have nothing.

So, was wondering how do i fix this and if I can't how do I go to CEX without a usb.

M

Mezy

Trusted Hoster ツ
Reaction score
When I accidentally deleted a file from the rebug folder it said I had to do a system update press x to install, and I wasn't up for bricking it so I went on rebug site got the rebug d-rex 4.70 and installed it on usb then I put it in right slot of PS3 and updated all my stuff was still there

A

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Reaction score
When I accidentally deleted a file from the rebug folder it said I had to do a system update press x to install, and I wasn't up for bricking it so I went on rebug site got the rebug d-rex 4.70 and installed it on usb then I put it in right slot of PS3 and updated all my stuff was still there
The fact he says "Is there a way to go to CEX without USB" i would think he dosen't have a USB so he can't do what you did.
So, currently I'm on rebug 4.78 and nothing works on it.

Then I spoofed down to 4.70 and my webman disappeared, then I spoofed back up and I have nothing.

So, was wondering how do i fix this and if I can't how do I go to CEX without a usb.
I don't believe it's possible without a USB since you need it to transfer the Update file.

Top Bottom