• Thread starter II iiNTeRuPT II
  • Start date
  • Views 712
II iiNTeRuPT II

II iiNTeRuPT II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having a problem with DewXP.com. I signed up with three separate accounts and none of them allow me to access the dashboard. I click the dashboard link and the loading icon keeps spinning and spinning but nothing shows up. Its not my computer either because it doesn't work on any of the other computers in my house or the ones at my school. Google didn't help either. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this same problem or if anyone knows how to fix this.

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
Use Firefox. I had the same problem with IE.

LEGIT 5KI115

LEGIT 5KI115

Professional Jimmie Rustler
Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having a problem with DewXP.com. I signed up with three separate accounts and none of them allow me to access the dashboard. I click the dashboard link and the loading icon keeps spinning and spinning but nothing shows up. Its not my computer either because it doesn't work on any of the other computers in my house or the ones at my school. Google didn't help either. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this same problem or if anyone knows how to fix this.
I was having a similar problem yesterday night, but today when I got on it seemed to be just fine.
Edit: I was using chrome both times.

Top Bottom
Login
Register