• Thread starter NickGTR46
  • Start date
  • Views 6,359
NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
So this might be old news to some, but the Dewbauchee Seven-70 will actually be a sports car.

A lot of the people I game with, generally prefer racing sports cars over supers, so this will be a welcome addition to my garage for certain.

$695,000.

Last edited:
sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's the new fastest sports car, $900k is quite reasonable in line with the $2-3m cost of recent supers. Lest we forget, the humble Tampa is $375k!

NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's the new fastest sports car, $900k is quite reasonable in line with the $2-3m cost of recent supers. Lest we forget, the humble Tampa is $375k!
Compared to recent costs of stuff, it's not too bad in relation but if it's the fastest/best overall, then its almost an essential purchase.

Looks good too.

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If I'm correct, which I havnt been with my cars lately, the fastest was the Racing Massacro and a BEAST at that.. at a very discounted price of $400k. I will gladly drop $900k if it compares that much better. 
Yeah, it's the one I wanted, can't believe it's last!

Save the best for last..huh.

N

nostromo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's to hoping that it's the new king, or at least competitive. I hate the Elegy, and the Jester/Massacro race cars are boring and dated. Love those two cars, but tired of them.

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's to hoping that it's the new king, or at least competitive. I hate the Elegy, and the Jester/Massacro race cars are boring and dated. Love those two cars, but tired of them.

Massacro race car is my baby.. I'm going to be sad its about to be redundant, sad day indeed. Just hope the 7-70 is as well of a rounded car. Ohh man....if we can take it into Benny's and slap some decals on it and turn it into a race car...Man!!!.

NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
Massacro race car is my baby.. I'm going to be sad its about to be redundant, sad day indeed. Just hope the 7-70 is as well of a rounded car. Ohh man....if we can take it into Benny's and slap some decals on it and turn it into a race car...Man!!!.
It apparently does have quite good modding options.

N

nostromo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's probably the best looking of the cars that have been released lately. I love the regular Massacro as well. Seven-70 is going to look epic parked next to it, along with my Carbonizzare, Bestia, and Furore GT!

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Or the feltzer

True, I only excluded those because I can normally keep up with those cars with the Massacro on twist, turn tracks. But of course alot factors into that, mainly a persons skill. But I do pull the Jester out if need be. Thats the lit brother making a name for himself...

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Would it suffer the same problems as seemingly all of the Dewbauchee cars when it comes to understeer, I wonder.

T

Th33nd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No matter how fast it is, it will never replace to Massacro for me. Still, it looks amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It might replace the Massacro as my try-hard car in sports, but it's going to need to perform seriously well for that to happen.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't wait for this one, the first car I've looked forward to in while, roll on tomorrow.

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a super car not a sports and your price is wrong.

Top Bottom
Login
Register