• Thread starter SassyBeoch
  • Start date
  • Views 1,525
xILemonHeadIx

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why your friend would just give you his dev I don't know, they are worth a lot of money.

Anyway, you having it is just a waste, sell it. You don't have a clue about how to use it and won't be able to by just reading a couple of tutorials. You should either give it back to your friend or sell it. Unless you actually bought it in which case you're an idiot.

B A R G A I N

B A R G A I N

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Why your friend would just give you his dev I don't know, they are worth a lot of money.

Anyway, you having it is just a waste, sell it. You don't have a clue about how to use it and won't be able to by just reading a couple of tutorials. You should either give it back to your friend or sell it. Unless you actually bought it in which case you're an idiot.

i agree with some of this but yeah if you got it for free just sell it or learn which take's +3 year's .
you needa learn c++ ppc a new thing's
+ i just bought a dev from officalgeek for $415 a falcon never rrod 09 devkit model .
Im taking time to learn this since im free now .

irFrag

irFrag

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't listen to these kids and sell it. Keep it, It's like

"You: Hey I have a Time-Machine, but I'm not exactly sure how to use it yet!
Random: Sell it you ****ing Noob."

The point is you got something for free and its valuable and you can learn from it and expand your "hobby/interest" on Modding. Besides, Scanning PNet and getting early content for free and early is always a plus ^_^

Lewie4

Lewie4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i agree with some of this but yeah if you got it for free just sell it or learn which take's +3 year's .
you needa learn c++ ppc a new thing's
+ i just bought a dev from officalgeek for $415 a falcon never rrod 09 devkit model .
Im taking time to learn this since im free now .

I dont know who you are trying to kid but it seems like you do not fully know what you are talking about. I have seen a few of your posts regarding your newly acquired development kit. You need more than c++ to be able to use a development kit. If im not mistaken you need to learn c# as I believe this is what language games and apps etc are made in for xbox.

Out of curiosity what did you buy it for?

bradyy

bradyy

Reaction score
Sin$
-----
Without being cheeky .... but he's a big boy if he has one ? ... He's been going around saying he repairs computers 400$ a day :L
-----
// my first program in C++ By B A R G A I N

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main ()
{
cout << "Hello World! Ive Made A Program On My Dev Kit Now Back To Freeboot or Xexmenu";
return 0;
}

AngelMax

AngelMax

To The Max
Reaction score
Sin$
Im so confused on this B A R G A I N one post he says its a 08 XDK then he does not even know what mobo it is , then he says its a xenon then its 09 xdk then its a falcon

B A R G A I N

B A R G A I N

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know who you are trying to kid but it seems like you do not fully know what you are talking about. I have seen a few of your posts regarding your newly acquired development kit. You need more than c++ to be able to use a development kit. If im not mistaken you need to learn c# as I believe this is what language games and apps etc are made in for xbox.

i bought it to learn . O_O

Im so confused on this B A R G A I N one post he says its a 08 XDK then he does not even know what mobo it is , then he says its a xenon then its 09 xdk then its a falcon
08 i mean and a dev/jtag can be a xenon and run like a falcon . i didn't say it was a falcon n00b

Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$

His original intentions when purchasing were ripping games and getting free MSP, lol. He says it in a few of his other threads.

B A R G A I N

B A R G A I N

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
His original intentions when purchasing were ripping games and getting free MSP, lol. He says it in a few of his other threads.

feel stupid you dumbf*** .
i said that's an option but you have to dev them in gamehack .

Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
feel stupid you dumbf*** .
i said that's an option but you have to dev them in gamehack .
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/484187-just-purchased-my-devkit/page__p__3555151__fromsearch__1#entry3555151
You originally said you wanted to rip games and then do a casemod but you edited that out afterwards. You have no idea what "dev them in gamehack" means (nor do I, but I don't make it seem like I do), you're just copying what other people said in your threads to seem knowledgeable.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/483618-what-to-do-with-this-devkit/page__p__3550930__fromsearch__1#entry3550930
Scroll down a bit.

Honestly, I don't feel stupid at all right now.

B A R G A I N

B A R G A I N

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/484187-just-purchased-my-devkit/page__p__3555151__fromsearch__1#entry3555151
You originally said you wanted to rip games and then do a casemod but you edited that out afterwards. You have no idea what "dev them in gamehack" means (nor do I, but I don't make it seem like I do), you're just copying what other people said in your threads to seem knowledgeable.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/483618-what-to-do-with-this-devkit/page__p__3550930__fromsearch__1#entry3550930
Scroll down a bit.

Honestly, I don't feel stupid at all right now.
i ****ing edited it and gave him credit .
dev them in gamehack
rip the .iso and extract using wx360 then transfer retail to dev idiot

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i ****ing edited it and gave him credit .
dev them in gamehack
rip the .iso and extract using wx360 then transfer retail to dev idiot

Lets just get a few things straight.

You bought a Devkit...good for you. You weren't the first. It's not that big of a deal.
You have no idea what to do with said Devkit and only pretending you do makes it worse.
etc...

Now go leak Pnet content like the rest of the Devkit n00bs. :thumbdown:

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
You have no idea what "dev them in gamehack" means (nor do I, but I don't make it seem like I do), you're just copying what other people said in your threads to seem knowledgeable.
What he means is select the folder on x360gamehack and click fix. It's really that simple.

Can we stop flaming this guy now. He bought and XDK thinking he could get free msp and rip games. He's pretending to have the slightest bit of knowledge about XDKs and is quoting people's responses to his own questions and using it as his own knowledge. No need to give him s*** anymore, just don't answer him!

B A R G A I N

B A R G A I N

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
What he means is select the folder on x360gamehack and click fix. It's really that simple.

Can we stop flaming this guy now. He bought and XDK thinking he could get free msp and rip games. He's pretending to have the slightest bit of knowledge about XDKs and is quoting people's responses to his own questions and using it as his own knowledge. No need to give him s*** anymore, just don't answer him!

i didn't by a XDK cause of that first of all . i just posted that as a thing i could do . and you can only conncect to PNET not XboxLive so only on that console's everything stick's . Im not XDKDumb now .

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
i didn't by a XDK cause of that first of all . i just posted that as a thing i could do . and you can only conncect to PNET not XboxLive so only on that console's everything stick's . Im not XDKDumb now .
Quote - "thinking he could" - not "only so he can".
And the bold shows how much you know, you will only ever connect to PNet on your XDK, while smarter people can get around that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register