What's new

PS4 Devils Within PS4 (BEST EMBLEM ON GTA - See for yourself)

• Thread starter Pro_Donn
  • Start date
  • Views 1,441
P

Pro_Donn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FinalFEARwhcigt.png

Sick of being killed by your own crew? Tired of waiting around in empty lobbies? Join the Devils Within on PS4! We are a well organized crew with lots of members who do everything from races to DMs to random free roaming.

We are a Rockstar featured crew!! We communicate with each other via the crew feed on the social club and via our Devils Within Skype chat room.

Join us: Devils Within PS4

G

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
No thanks

B

BDKOHN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder why he post this, this is pointless.

D

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
you call that the best????

Edit: this is my cheech and chong crew called "light it don't fight it" i made it myself and i think the logo better then that one you took off of something else lol
emblem_128.png

Last edited:
P

Pro_Donn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had a few players join since I posted this, so my plan worked :smile: You haters haven't got a better emblem than this so settle down. And I never stole my emblem, you don't know who am and you obviously don't know who originally made the emblem. Your emblem is weak imo, no offense.

Last edited:
D

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
dude your crew weak and you looking for numbers ain't making your crew better.. you a featured crew and still at the bottom of the leaderboards lmaoo look my crew up we in top 50 hahaha!!!​

P

Pro_Donn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude your crew weak and you looking for numbers ain't making your crew better.. you a featured crew and still at the bottom of the leaderboards lmaoo look my crew up we in top 50 hahaha!!!​

hahahaha you imbecile, your crappy little crew modded the leaderboards

D

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't worry about what I think. If you don't like it then your best bet is to get out of here my little high friend :smile:

watch out before your crew logo becomes a bbc lmao

P

PhilSingleton1989

Reaction score
I have requested a invite to the crew. How soon before I am accepted?

Edit: Cheers for the invite!

Last edited:
T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Wow that flame war tho.. It's a game. I already have a great crew but good luck on your recruitment drive!

D

dab

<o/
Premium
Reaction score
Removed

Last edited:
Top Bottom