Reaction score
Sin$
anyone up to do a boost now?

on PSN?

W

Wolfreaper17

Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements: 2 controllers (one as guest)
Killstreak: Only Maniac Juggernaut
Operation: No Place to Hide (Kill six different enemies in one life as the maniac.)

Recommended: Perks: Hardline, Marathon, Agility

Procedure: Domination, 3 on each team with guest go to checkpoint b without securing a or c. Continue to swap the objective till everyone has a juggernaut recon care package unlocked. Then with all players in the middle, each player will be able to kill all enemy players as Juggernaut Maniac, unlocking the DEVGRU Dominator Helmet.

Receive an invite by leaving your name be
low

I will also run a Blitz boost lobby. 100+ kills a game

GT wolfreaper17

Kcking816

Kcking816

Reaction score
Sin$
You still boosting for the no place to hide helmet? I really need help. My gamertag is Imbannedtomuch

Kcking816

Kcking816

Reaction score
Sin$
I have one day left on it and really wanna get some people to boost on xbox 360 my gt is ImBannedToMuch just message me

H

hamza123

Reaction score
Sin$
someone please boost with me on ps4 sadly i only have one controller please someone help me

Gt: humza123786

DaltonTheBeast

DaltonTheBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone want to boost for Dominator helmet? Message me on xbox 360. GT: DaltonTheBeast7

I

Iom_simon

Reaction score
Sin$
Operation: No Place to Hide (Kill six different enemies in one life as the maniac.)

Procedure: Domination, 3 on each team with guest go to checkpoint b without securing a or c. Continue to swap the objective till everyone has a juggernaut recon care package unlocked. Then with all players in the middle, each player will be able to kill all enemy players as Juggernaut Maniac, unlocking the DEVGRU Dominator Helmet.

low

I wil do blitz for camos

A

AZcardnials21

Reaction score
Sin$

low

AZcardnials21 
AZcardnials21
Gt: AZcardnials21

Top Bottom
Login
Register