Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

(Developing) Need a CoD5 Account With All the Perks Unlocked?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by ii CoRrUpT xX, Jan 5, 2009 with 25 replies and 1,344 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Ok. This may be a great thread that will help many people out. If someone very generous would like to lend an account to me with a subscription and all perks unlocked (doesn't matter what level) I can start lending it out to others for doing the "Perk Glitch". I personally cannot get an account right now and unlock all the perks because I do not have the side time to do that as well. Though, if someone will lend an account with the requirements I listed above, you will be helping others out. Once you give me the account information, please understand that it is my account (though it will only be used for the glitch). This is how it will work. People will post here asking for the info. The only way you will get the acct info is that I know you personally and I trust you, or if you are well known and trusted throughout the community here, OR if you get someone that is well-known to recommend you. I can't just give an account out. If you would like to give me an account so I can lend it out, send the information in a PM. DO NOT SEND ME THE INFORMATION TO YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT. THIS MUST NOT BE YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT. Additional rules and info will be given when I set this up. When this is set up, it will work like this:
    I will PM people the info.

The PS will be changed after each person.

2. i Pretty Good

i Pretty Good Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I do this all the time.
    I can make like a 3 month and do all perks to that and give you the info and you can help all thee other peeps.
    Would that work?:huh:

3. OP
    ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    HELL YEA! :biggrin:. Great! If this works out, I will ask everybody that uses it to give both my first post and your post thanks. This will be epic. :smile:

4. ITZ ME RY4N

ITZ ME RY4N Enthusiast

Ratings:
    cool if this works i have a spair account that i dont use that has 3 months on it what we could use for this glitch and i need all the perks too. so if u need one let me know

5. OP
    ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    Good to see new members helping out! I will let you know. Thanks!

6. Holy Ownage

Holy Ownage Getting There

Ratings:
    Not meaning to directly question your authority here, as that is uncalled for, but...

7. OP
    ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    No I think you are misunderstanding me. I am not stating in anyway that I personally would ban someone (obviously I can't). I am saying that I would seek to staff to discuss the matter at hand.

I am not sure why you would even bring that up. I said that so that people can be aware that if the account is stolen, you may get banned from Se7en. On the site we are supposed to be friends not enemies, so maybe you do not realize this. Hopefully people on here don't come here to take advantage for others.

This will be discussed no further...

8. Holy Ownage

Holy Ownage Getting There

Ratings:
    Not at all.
    Its that you speak as if you have authority over other members, in both that quote and your last post. And that isn't a quality respectable unless that respect has been earn't.

Which, obviously, it hasn't. Its not going against the topic, but suggesting something for you to take heed on. If you really feel you need to drag the discussion on further though, feel free to PM me.

9. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is there an account that people can use yet? Im interested.

10. OP
    ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    Still waiting for a PM. I will then set up the formats, etc. As of now, IDC who you are, if you DO have an account to be used, please PM me the info. I want to get this running.

11. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    so you dont even have an account thats a 65 yet?

12. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Corrupt you are not a mod please stop acting like one.

13. OP
    ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    No, you don't need it to be a 65. It can be a 1. :smile:

LOL. Mhm...whatever you say. I have an idea, go to the "Talk to Staff" section and complain about me there. :smile:. Or PM Azzid. :smile:.

You have a problem with me, PM me. Don't go spamming and trying to get your post count up by saying some dumb crap lol.

14. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Everyone knows you are trying to be a diet mod now stop trying to be such a ****ing organizer.

15. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Alright, so all i gotta do is give you an account thats a gold? And you'll glitch it?

16. OP
    ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    Oh, what your too immature to know how to organize things? Is that it? You come in a thread for no reason to post and make yourself feel good by trying to put me down? Lol.

I apologize. Sorry I like things organized. Here's an idea. PM Azzid and complain to him that I am too organized.

Basically. Though, it must have a decent subscription :smile:. But note that once you give me the info it will be MY account (only for this use though) so please do not give me your main account obviously :smile:.

17. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I didn't come in to put you down I saw you being an *** and decided to give you some advice.:rolleyes:

And now you are trying to flout how you and Azzid are great friends or something.

18. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im all confused, just foget it. Ill wait intill theres a glitched account i can use.

19. OP
    ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    What? No. I said him because he made the site...I also said post it in the right section if you want. :biggrin:

20. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Okay, I love you. Let's be friends.

[​IMG]

Let's play Halo when I get it back on Saturday.:thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.