What's new

Developer shirts| RGH&JTAG only

xIIJazza

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's an update.rpf I through together quickly containing the sctv, clothes_shop and pausemenu.
Tutorial on how to use this:
First off you're going to need a program called velocity. It makes everything a whole lot easier. I'll leave a download at the bottom of the post :smile:

Open up velocity and proceed to the top left and hit file > open > package.
Then select your TU, double click disc 2 and then simply right click update.rpf and replace it with the one you downloaded. If this fails try using xm360 to unlock it. If you're still having problems then PM me and I will give you the Title update pre done:0.

I seem to freeze when entering sctv(Could be due to no xbl gold on test account)
I did test the shirts on my main account and as far as I'm aware there is no modders pool when using this(I got into public games).

But the shirts do stick when going back to retail so I thought it'd be a nice/unique thing to have.
If this isn't needed then I'll take it down :tongue:

Last edited:
RSH

RSH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I replaced the updated.rpf in the TU for disc 2 in Le Fluffie and when i put the TU back on my RGH and start up GTA, it disconnects me from live and says I need to update :/ How do I fix this?

XeX GeeModz RJtag

XeX GeeModz RJtag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I replaced the updated.rpf in the TU for disc 2 in Le Fluffie and when i put the TU back on my RGH and start up GTA, it disconnects me from live and says I need to update :/ How do I fix this?
Try updating

Paulii101

Paulii101

Learn from your mistakes.
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe you must unlock the file.

Pompit

Pompit

Reaction score
Sin$
Same problem :/

xIIJazza

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
what to do,if my gta 5 disc 2 is unpacked? and also i dont have TU?
Download the title update from the interwebs(I don't think I can give you a link) .
and if your GTA V disc is unpacked, meaning on your JTag then go to the 0000000000000000 folder on your xbox and go to content and find 545408A7 in their you should have a 00000002 folder and that's where the title update should be if not then create one and download the update :tongue:

M

MrFauzer

Reaction score
Sin$
Download the title update from the interwebs(I don't think I can give you a link) .
and if your GTA V disc is unpacked, meaning on your JTag then go to the 0000000000000000 folder on your xbox and go to content and find 545408A7 in their you should have a 00000002 folder and that's where the title update should be if not then create one and download the update :tongue:

It's too hard to find TU in this folder.Can you just give me a link to the Title update pre done in PM?

Top Bottom
Login
Register