What's new

Solved DeV Kits

X

XeX VeX

Reaction score
Sin$
HOw do people get dev kits... do they steal them or do they like make them also what can a dev kit do that a jtag cant

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
post your MW2 modding questions in MW2 modding support from now on please i already asked a mod to move this for you
thanks

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
you buy them for like $700, and they suck if you wanna go online cuz your dev gets bricked and can never be used again

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
you buy them for like $700, and they suck if you wanna go online cuz your dev gets bricked and can never be used again
Then just don't sign into Partner Net... >.> Not everyone wants to cheat, even so. a Dev can't get on Xbox Live. Also, im loving my good Real Time Memory Editing made by microsoft. /yawn

Why do so many people talk about stuff they have no idea about? lmao.

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
People buy them, they can do real time editing and debugging, they used to be able to go on partner net but now if they try they get bricked from what I heard.

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Then just don't sign into Partner Net... >.> Not everyone wants to cheat, even so. a Dev can't get on Xbox Live. Also, im loving my good Real Time Memory Editing made by microsoft. /yawn

Why do so many people talk about stuff they have no idea about? lmao.

im pretty sure i know what im talking about, yes they can get online (Pnet) and if you do, you get them bricked

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You are wrong.

Old models get Bricked, newer ones don't.

thats what im talking about, the old ones get bricked
your both f***ing wrong lol. if the dev kit isnt registered then it gets banned. why is that so hard to understand?

anyways back on topic. to be honest you have no need for a dev kit. if you want real time editing (rte) then your not going to get it unless a dev kit. they have a thing called the blackmarket if u want one. i c them on xbox-scene all the time. just get a jtag its so much cheaper because im pretty sure your not even going to use a dev kit for its purpose anyways....

XsV161

XsV161

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
your both f***ing wrong lol. if the dev kit isnt registered then it gets banned. why is that so hard to understand?

anyways back on topic. to be honest you have no need for a dev kit. if you want real time editing (rte) then your not going to get it unless a dev kit. they have a thing called the blackmarket if u want one. i c them on xbox-scene all the time. just get a jtag its so much cheaper because im pretty sure your not even going to use a dev kit for its purpose anyways....

Well said.

Please people if you don't know what your taking about then dont post. Also Microsoft stopped bricking kits a few months ago. You will only receive a ban from partner net, but it is still considered unsafe to connect.

Top Bottom
Login
Register