What's new

Solved Dev Kit

M

McSaac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, What exactly is the difference from the dev kit and a regular xbox 360? Cause if its just software difference, couldnt somone just crack the software from the Dev kit and put it online? Then we could all have a dev kit :tongue: I know that the hard drive is bigger, so... dont mension that.... SO yeah, just wondering...

Thanks

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
pvtcaboose13 said:
So, What exactly is the difference from the dev kit and a regular xbox 360? Cause if its just software difference, couldnt somone just crack the software from the Dev kit and put it online? Then we could all have a dev kit :tongue: I know that the hard drive is bigger, so... dont mension that.... SO yeah, just wondering...

Thanks

Nand is bigger on a dev. We can't run the dev dash because of a blown efuse. We may be able to if a rebooter is ever released with the Jtag exploit, but that's the only way.

Upvote 0
gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
the chip used to store the online memory and kernel OR you can buy a demo and get a side car lol

Upvote 0
E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If he wanted to use h3 mods then sidecar wouldnt be needed. Unless he wanted to do rth.

Upvote 0
E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
gamebeatter said:
yes but this is just about dev kits
Yeah but it is also in the H3 mod section. Which implies a certain usage. But in general yeah your right.

Upvote 0
M

McSaac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its in the Halo 3 Modding section because if I had a dev kit, I would use it to mod Halo 3... So its really about both...

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register