• Thread starter tree huga
  • Start date
  • Views 1,680
tree huga

tree huga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone know of any possible way to gret a dev kit for less than a thousand dollars?
any help would be appreciated.

E

EnergiE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody here will help you. They will be stingy and tell you not to buy one. If i knew i would let you know.

E

Eazy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EnergiE said:
Nobody here will help you. They will be stingy and tell you not to buy one. If i knew i would let you know.

Then you'll wonder why when comments like that are made.

F

ForrrestMaster

Leo is selling his reviewer...

It will allow for you to run the moddified .xex for h3, which is probably all you want it for.

Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Leo?
Site moderator?

And how much is he selling the reviewer for, before he sells it to a 1 poster :O

II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xpargas said:
You can get a demo kit for like 600 and up
Demo kit-Reviewer kit-Dev Kit....Whats the difference? And I am asking not being sarcastic :biggrin:

gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
II WaStEdPrO II said:
Demo kit-Reviewer kit-Dev Kit....Whats the difference? And I am asking not being sarcastic :biggrin:
demo kit is the first type to play modifided xex but a dev has to resign it for you and its the first to access partner net

reviewer is sorta a dev but its like what websites and magazines get to review games, it can be made a dev by taking out the pic or something like that

dev is well what studios like bungie have and its useless to you with out the SDK, it allows you to make games and sence the xbox community knows the keys for devs they can resign xex's

lx leo xl

lx leo xl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I would appreciate it if you stopped bragging about it

Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Darkie. I believe we spoke earlier. :wink:
Please add my AIM, or speak to me on it please :smile:

G

gabe_k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gamebeatter said:
demo kit is the first type to play modifided xex but a dev has to resign it for you and its the first to access partner net

reviewer is sorta a dev but its like what websites and magazines get to review games, it can be made a dev by taking out the pic or something like that

dev is well what studios like bungie have and its useless to you with out the SDK, it allows you to make games and sence the xbox community knows the keys for devs they can resign xex's

What do you mean you have to "resign it with a dev"? That doesn't even make sense >_>

gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
gabe_k said:
What do you mean you have to "resign it with a dev"? That doesn't even make sense >_>
a person with a dev has to make it for you i guess and they have to resign it forrest might be able to explain it better than me

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Devs can sign modified xex's to work on their devs, but the xex's will not work on retail consoles.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
gamebeatter said:

makes no real sense.

All 3 are basically dev-kits that can run dev-signed code. There are programs out there publically that can sign executables to dev. A full dev-kit allows a side-car which basically gives you access to debugging and dvd-emulation. A reviewers kit and demo kits are basically "watered-down" dev-kits which can run executables signed to dev, but I believe lack debugging and other functionality.

H

Holy Ownage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
unknown v2 said:
Devs can sign modified xex's to work on their devs, but the xex's will not work on retail consoles.

Yeah, in context though, it was in relation to Demo kits.
And you can use Demos' and Reviewers to Debug, but it just isn't the same.
Slightly different apps and as mentioned, watered down features.

lx leo xl

lx leo xl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haxalot88 said:
makes no real sense.

All 3 are basically dev-kits that can run dev-signed code. There are programs out there publically that can sign executables to dev. A full dev-kit allows a side-car which basically gives you access to debugging and dvd-emulation. A reviewers kit and demo kits are basically "watered-down" dev-kits which can run executables signed to dev, but I believe lack debugging and other functionality.
No. My reviewer reports as a devkit, if you do a test meaning its equal. I don't think there is a dev that cant debug. The only thing it can't do is attacha sidecar, but how many people actually need it:S

Top Bottom
Login
Register