• Start date
  • Views 46,436
M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Please note i did not create this tool i have merely just pasted it here for the se7ensins community to use and benefit from i take NO credit whatsoever.

Deus Ex Human Revolution SE 2011 v3.7

NOTE: Only use the Editor IF you are past the Prologue & download "Fixed freezing issue.rar" if you have freezing problems.

SPLASH SCREEN:
DeusExHumanRevEditorSplash.jpg

-
Super Advanced Save Editor v 3.7

# = location
N = normal
U = upgraded
1 = 1

#1 = location 1
N#1 = normal location 1
U#1 = upgraded location 1

Green color = new location (current?)
DarkKhaki color = old location

Note: inventory should support upgraded items, if not then use the custom iD search.
Added Search & Replace. ( Tool supports Upgraded items/wpns and DLC items/wpns)
Added more normal items/wpn, upgraded items/wpns and DLC items/wpns to custom ID search.
Made the tool a little bit smaller.

D4.png

D3.png

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D2.png

.: Tutorial :.

1. Click on the "Open" button > select your GAMER# or GAMEA# file.
2. See if your values are correct ( if you aren't sure then edited all locations)
3. edit your xp/prax/item values.
3.click the "save" button
4. you're done now, you don't need to rehash your file again with another tool like modio or horizon.

-----------------------------------------------------------
.: Custom ID Search Tutorial :.

1. Each item/wpn/etc. has an ID.
2. Each normal ID starts with "00" and ends with "00" and each upgraded ID starts with "00" and ends with "01"
3. The maximum length of an ID = 10 hexadecimal values.
4. Checkout the Item ID list, if you want to search for painkillers then copy the ID of painkillers from the Item Id List "001F5101" and paste in the search box, make sure the ID ends with "00" like this --> "001F510100" <-- = (normal ID) | (Upgraded ID) = -->> "001F510101"
5. Click the Search button.
6. Edit the available locations.
7. save.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
.: Inventory Items/Wpns Tutorial :.

1.a. if you are at the start/beginning of the game then click the DarkKhaki "My old value??" button.
1.b. if you are not at the start/beginning of the game then click the green "my current value??" button.
1.c . if you are not sure (lol) then scan and edit all locations ( or you can test each locations with custom ID search)
2. click the "max all" button
3. save.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To use just open your GAMER# or GAMEA# file.

BIG Thanks to "feudalnate" and "Sephiroth" for re-coding the Editor to work with all saves and for adding the Rehash/Resign code to it. Thanks to "eLif" and "Ravanofdarkness" for supplying the saves and to "mbrking" for finding the Offset for Difficulty. The Editor takes 1-2 years to load the save after you load it, so be patient.

A few people have had problems with the editor so please make sure you are opening the savgame.sav NOT GAMER1. Simply open up GAMER1 in modio or any other device editor (horizon etc..) then choose file contents... there is your savegame.sav simply extract then replace when modded and transfer back to save device. If it cannot find savegame.sav i dont know how to help you . Although wait 10-20 seconds for the editor to load your save before declaring a fault. ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP before editing any gamesave.

Download Link
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?r7z907534uscjy5

Enjoy and please give all due credit to Idlehands88 for all his hardwork:smile:

superspeed

superspeed

XBLSE Lifetime member
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: Dumb question

Are there any jtag mods? Infinate ammo and such?

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: Dumb question

Are there any jtag mods? Infinate ammo and such?

I'm afraid not even people with JTAG's are using this save editor as their source of mods at the moment because it allows you to edit Ammo limits and more.

S

sparky1570

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does this work on pc? if not can you make it so it does? can you ask the creator for me?

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
does this work on pc? if not can you make it so it does? can you ask the creator for me?

I would say it is probably just for 360 but there is no harm in trying it on your PC save, just remember to make a back-uo.I don't know the creator so i cannot ask him, sorry.

S

Spartas Husky

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you mod money?

Also how does the inventory squares work... no read me file so I'm kind a flying blind. some changes dont take effect. How do I add items. The inventory is empty being the beginning of the game right as you enter the hobby after coming back from recovery leave.

Can you only Replace items and not simply add new ones? You can't just add ammo or something.

xDevlinx21

xDevlinx21

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, have tried it on my PC and it doesn't work. Strictly 360 only. But thanks for the editor, can't wait to try it out when I actually get the game for my xbox. :smile:
Thanks!

G

GhostAVA

Reaction score
Sin$
i got the error when i tried to load my gamer1 file, the editor gave the message:"file size is not on correct sizing bounds or file size is not large enough to be stfs". How do i fix this and i have Deus Ex Human Revolution on steam. I still don't know if i got the correct location of the save game files for dxhr? Anyone have a solution? This problem sucks!

Warrior0fLight

Warrior0fLight

Reaction score
Sin$
I pray this won't be seen as a necro-post, but here goes...

I can't find this version 3.7 anywhere and would really like a copy of it. I have v3.6, but it doesn't have the search/replace functionality.

If someone still has this, could you upload it somewhere accessible like fileshare? I'd truly appreciate it!

Warrior0fLight

Warrior0fLight

Reaction score
Sin$
I have it now, but can't post a public link to it. I'll try to PM those who need it!

maquee

maquee

Reaction score
Sin$
can any body explain me how this one actually work lol
have kind props with it i have the directors cut ver every time when i load my game in to it it wont work either when i put the save file back in to the console
thx would there be anyhelp

Warrior0fLight

Warrior0fLight

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure you're extracting the savegame.sav file from the main save? There are several files inside the actual Xbox save, under the contents tab in a program like Horizon. That's the one with your data in it.
You then have to reinsert it, and I usually save/rehash again just to be sure.
Also, it would take my puny PC 2-3 minutes to load the file, so be patient!

Top Bottom
Login
Register