What's new

Destruction Inc. V3

D

Dabs

Gang gang gang gang gang gang gang
Reaction score
Ok. So as most of the members who use this forum a lot already know, I have made 2 clans in the past all with the same name. Please note this is a new clan and the only other user I am allowing in without an application is Y Your Account as he is the co-leader. I am only giving away officer and soldier positions at the moment, and you can make your way up. Here are the ranks:

Owner
Co-owner
Seargent
Officer
Soldier

By that order, anyone above the other categories can tell the others what to do. For example, co-owner can tell seargents, officers and soldiers what to do. The officers have mini teams with soldiers, and can have their own promotions from the officer him/herself.

Please note this is a English only clan at the moment, for Xbox 360 and Xbox one. You must have at least 2 of the following games owned:
Bo1
Bo2
Bo3
Mw2
Mw3
Advanced warfare
And infinite warfare soon.

You may send your applications to my Xbox profile, my gamertag is sirprize10 or you may post them here. Please be polite and no flaming others in this thread.

Gamertag:
Time available to play:
Would you like to fight against other teams, non competitive:
Games owned:
What weapons do you use in game? (Pistols, assault rifles, snipers, shotguns, specials etc...):
What is your favorite gun to use in advanced warfare or bo2:
Desired role (currently soldier or officer)

Here is my application to show you guys an example.

Gamertag: sirprize10
Skill (1-10) : My skills vary by game, for example, I am only a 4.5 on bo2, whereas on Advanced warfare I'm almost always 7.5 as I'm always in the top 3 on my team and I average at about 20 kills and 4 deaths.
Time available to play: At least 5 hours per week
Non competitive clan battles: Yes
Games owned: bo1 bo2 bo3 mw2 mw3 advanced warfare
Guns used in game: I usually use Assault rifles or Lmgs with overkill as secondary, I rarely use pistols or shotguns.
Favorite gun: Bal 27 308. Custom and ballista.
Desired role: Owner

Y

Your Account

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gamertag: Ah Yes Daddy
Skill: Unsure, ig 8 on bo2, but on any other game... i give myself around a 2 because i have a small opinion of myself.
Time available to play: Well.. Since you are on the opposite side the world from me... :/ ... at night for you.
Would you like to fight against other teams, non-competitive: "non-competitive"
Games owned: All the CoD's (But not for the x1 at the moment)
What weapons do you use in game? (Pistols, assault rifles, snipers, shotguns, specials etc...): I use snipers, but if i say **** it, I go onto sub-machine guns (mp7 bo2)
What is your favorite gun to use in advanced warfare or bo2: Advanced Warfare... none, But now Bo2... All XD
Desired role: Co-Owner :tongue:

Cuz i wanna get this thread started :tongue:

And... im pretty sure this thread shouldn't be here :/ ... but idk.. idk about the rules on this site, really... i try to refrain from posting threads... because id wanna be in trouble XD

Last edited:
D

Dabs

Reaction score
Gamertag: Ah Yes Daddy
Skill: Unsure, ig 8 on bo2, but on any other game... i give myself around a 2 because i have a small opinion of myself.
Time available to play: Well.. Since you are on the opposite side the world from me... :/ ... at night for you.
Would you like to fight against other teams, non-competitive: "non-competitive"
Games owned: All the CoD's (But not for the x1 at the moment)
What weapons do you use in game? (Pistols, assault rifles, snipers, shotguns, specials etc...): I use snipers, but if i say **** it, I go onto sub-machine guns (mp7 bo2)
What is your favorite gun to use in advanced warfare or bo2: Advanced Warfare... none, But now Bo2... All XD
Desired role: Co-Owner :tongue:

Cuz i wanna get this thread started :tongue:

And... im pretty sure this thread shouldn't be here :/ ... but idk.. idk about the rules on this site, really... i try to refrain from posting threads... because id wanna be in trouble XD
This is a different clan tho lol and plus you dont need an application. So accepted as co leader I geuss

Y

Your Account

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a different clan tho lol and plus you dont need an application. So accepted as co leader I geuss
yea ik... i just wanted to be the 2nd person in this thread XD

D

Dabs

Reaction score
Bump still open for joining

V

Vmunoz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gamertag:AqUa eRa but can change whenever
Skill (1-10)8.5
Time available to play:any day but weekends I work
Games owned:maybe I'm more of a comp player
What weapons do you use in game? (Pistols, assault rifles, snipers, shotguns, specials etc...):confused:nipers or assault rifles

D

Dabs

Reaction score
Gamertag:AqUa eRa but can change whenever
Skill (1-10)8.5
Time available to play:any day but weekends I work
Games owned:maybe I'm more of a comp player
What weapons do you use in game? (Pistols, assault rifles, snipers, shotguns, specials etc...):confused:nipers or assault rifles
Ok will try you out within the month as I am currently moving. On what game do you want your tryout?

Top Bottom