• Thread starter JakeLuke
  • Start date
  • Views 2,340
JakeLuke

JakeLuke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a working trainer for d1 on Xbox 360?

I

Idope420

Reaction score
Sin$
Idk when this was posted, but this works (trainer & bypass) note: bypass but not forever (a ban is bound to happen) only use for maybe 30-40 min at a time to Be safe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk when this was posted, but this works (trainer & bypass) note: bypass but not forever (a ban is bound to happen) only use for maybe 30-40 min at a time to Be safe.

Not really worth playing on Destiny on your modded xbox. You wont get too far in the game.

Upvote 0
A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i really hope more modders get on destiny, really tired of 343s crappy service with halo.

Upvote 0
iPilllsV

iPilllsV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i really hope more modders get on destiny, really tired of 343s crappy service with halo.
More modders would be playing Destiny but the problem is that you get banned so easily as a modder and there is no bypass to unbann them/us from Destiny like Call of Duty so the only time we can play Destiny again is when we switch out a new Key Vault we someone to make a Destiny Bypass

Upvote 0
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope as it was made by Bungie it is pretty tough to get into without getting banned for the slightest things. Even Halo titles used to be tough but you would definitely need a bypass for Destiny and as far as I know that doesn't exist anywhere.

Upvote 0
iPilllsV

iPilllsV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope as it was made by Bungie it is pretty tough to get into without getting banned for the slightest things. Even Halo titles used to be tough but you would definitely need a bypass for Destiny and as far as I know that doesn't exist anywhere.
Someone needs to make a Destiny bypass so us modders don't get banned so fast and Here's the download [Click here to view this link]

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register