Working Destiny Thorn Glitch - 2x Final Round

• Thread starter Johny_Barbarian_
  • Start date
  • Views 9,382
Vorticalbox

Vorticalbox

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm this is working or not? Because some say yes and others say no, just curious.
It works. Tested it on pve and PvP.

Just when you die switch to another exotic and then switch back.

Butchery

Butchery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have to spawn for this glitch you can do it at anytime I was doing it every reload. You crit 112 as opposed to 84 lol 
One headshot one body shot in other words

tismo74

tismo74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wait...so you reload the thron, you switch primary and then back to thorn and voila? is death a requirement?

Johny_Barbarian_

Johny_Barbarian_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have to spawn for this glitch you can do it at anytime I was doing it every reload. You crit 112 as opposed to 84 lol 
One headshot one body shot in other words
Cool, I will try this later

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold 10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So does this actually work? Before you died were you down to your last shot on thorn or it doesn't matter and changing the gun hit tricks it? Not sure I really understand how this works.

No you don't have to die with one round left.

This does work. I guess it could be called final round, but it is more of a damage glitch. This only works on the first round. You need to:
Spawn into game or from dying
Change gun from Thorn to any gun, then switch right back to Thorn.
Shoot enemy in face.
ONLY the first round will do extra damage - 112 crit and 84 to body
Next shot is normal.​
After 2 shot kill R&R if time allows!

Instead of taking 3 shots to the head kill to, this method is allowing people to kill with the 2 shots to the dome.

Confirmed on XBOX ONE. Heard about this like 4 weeks ago.

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wait...so you reload the thron, you switch primary and then back to thorn and voila? is death a requirement?

No you can do this as many times as you want. Its just the fact that you have to go into your character menu and change the gun then back for this single bullet buff to happen.

When you change guns you start with a full clip. No need to reload first.

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, so, what's actually happening here?
What is the final round shot with the thorn? Does that mean that you can one-shot anyone after you switch weapons and switch back?

This Thread Title should be changed - Its not final round x 2 - This is just a damage buff to the first round in Thorn after weapon switches.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This Thread Title should be changed - Its not final round x 2 - This is just a damage buff to the first round in Thorn after weapon switches.
I think the glitch is that it is mistakenly giving a final round shot which gives the extra damage.

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the glitch is that it is mistakenly giving a final round shot which gives the extra damage.
I see that, but final round x 2 would be massive damage. Could you imagine if it did a x 2 final round crit hit? It would be a one shot kill.

D

Deleted member 876174

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this works, but it ruins trials of osiris
please do everyone a favor and NOT do this for ****s sake, if you are really that bad that you cant get flawless dont ruin everyone elses experience
thanks 
I see that, but final round x 2 would be massive damage. Could you imagine if it did a x 2 final round crit hit? It would be a one shot kill.
theres a damage cap in PVP on other players

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this works, but it ruins trials of osiris
please do everyone a favor and NOT do this for ****s sake, if you are really that bad that you cant get flawless dont ruin everyone elses experience
thanks 

theres a damage cap in PVP on other players

Oh if it happens, trust you, me... I will do it right back. I will show the ones who have to do this little "trick" that they just made a mistake. Just like when someone needs to bring in the Spear w/ final round and use it to win. I will bring mine out and show you it was not the best decision just made.

Never knew there was a damage cap. What is it and this has to be per weapon, correct?

D

Deleted member 876174

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh if it happens, trust you, me... I will do it right back. I will show the ones who have to do this little "trick" that they just made a mistake. Just like when someone needs to bring in the Spear w/ final round and use it to win. I will bring mine out and show you it was not the best decision just made.

Never knew there was a damage cap. What is it and this has to be per weapon, correct?
i think the damage cap has to do with the weapon type
i do thorn glitch if someone else is doing it or they use final round, its funny watching the cheaters get stomped on

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Misunderstood me I think. He called it 2x final round because you get a final round shot twice in the clip, the first shot which is the glitch, along with the regular final/last round in the clip. The first shot should be giving the same damage as the last round if that's how this is working.

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$

Spawn in any pvp game with final round, spawn with final round on re spawn.
Simply select a primary then switch back to thorn, works every time, so to sum it up you get 2 final rounds shots :smile:

Go to my YouTube channel and subscribe if you like these sort of videos , I will be making more soon .

This is interesting, if you have like real good connection to switch stuff up during a match like that. I hate my connection, it takes forever to even bring up the menu to switch the weapon back dude. :cry:

T

That Mangy Guy

Reaction score
Sin$
Be one with the Thorn, Neo...

LQg5Jgi

jGS6aHJ

Johny_Barbarian_

Johny_Barbarian_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is interesting, if you have like real good connection to switch stuff up during a match like that. I hate my connection, it takes forever to even bring up the menu to switch the weapon back dude. :cry:
Switch to a wired connection , maybe a a static IP address might help also. 
Misunderstood me I think. He called it 2x final round because you get a final round shot twice in the clip, the first shot which is the glitch, along with the regular final/last round in the clip. The first shot should be giving the same damage as the last round if that's how this is working.
Correct

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Switch to a wired connection , maybe a a static IP address might help also. 

Correct

Ok, the wire is probably the issue I have. Hopefully this helps, I just don't like running wires all over the house just to get to a room. How do you set up a static IP up, so I can get a better connection when switching weapons to do this glitch?

Top Bottom
Login
Register