Working Destiny Thorn Glitch - 2x Final Round

Johny_Barbarian_

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Spawn in any pvp game with final round, spawn with final round on re spawn.
Simply select a primary then switch back to thorn, works every time, so to sum it up you get 2 final rounds shots :smile:

Go to my YouTube channel and subscribe if you like these sort of videos , I will be making more soon .

Last edited:

DrXthirst

Reaction score
Wait, so, what's actually happening here?
What is the final round shot with the thorn? Does that mean that you can one-shot anyone after you switch weapons and switch back?

Johny_Barbarian_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait, so, what's actually happening here?
What is the final round shot with the thorn? Does that mean that you can one-shot anyone after you switch weapons and switch back?
Yes its a one shot kill , basically every time you die change weapon then switch it back to thorn for the final round glitch to work, it also works when you spawn at the start of the game

DrXthirst

Reaction score
Jesus, this is ridiculous. Praying for a thorn and shotgun nerf in the coming patch.

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
Administrator
Reaction score
Think I've run into a few people doing this on IB today. :tongue:

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Yes its a one shot kill , basically every time you die change weapon then switch it back to thorn for the final round glitch to work, it also works when you spawn at the start of the game
It looked like it did 112, and the guy had already lost his entire shield, so not really a one shot kill. It would still take another shot to kill someone at full health+shields, but that would let it only need another body shot plus the DoT instead of another headshot (a second headshot would kill them outright or on the first DoT tick depending on their armor).

Johny_Barbarian_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looked like it did 112, and the guy had already lost his entire shield, so not really a one shot kill. It would still take another shot to kill someone at full health+shields, but that would let it only need another body shot plus the DoT instead of another headshot (a second headshot would kill them outright or on the first DoT tick depending on their armor).
I didn't realise thought he had full health, I have just tried it again it takes 117 the first shot with a critical shot, 75 plus as a body shot

Deuce33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if this will work for a sniper that has last round, lol just change to a other sniper and change back.

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So does this actually work? Before you died were you down to your last shot on thorn or it doesn't matter and changing the gun hit tricks it? Not sure I really understand how this works.

Johny_Barbarian_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does this actually work? Before you died were you down to your last shot on thorn or it doesn't matter and changing the gun hit tricks it? Not sure I really understand how this works.[
So does this actually work? Before you died were you down to your last shot on thorn or it doesn't matter and changing the gun hit tricks it? Not sure I really understand how this works.
It doesn't matter , every time you spawn at that beginning of the game make sure you have a different weapon equipped then change it to the thorn , you will have final round first shot and also as your last shot, every time you die use the same procedure.

that would get rid of a good amount of ammo though wouldn't it ?
It doesn't waste any ammo on the thorn , it just make it so you have final round first and last shot

Top Bottom