Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
"Seems like pre-ordering this is also a PS4 exclusive."

Anyways, the main thing I'm taking away from this is they're dropping legacy console support, so hopefully now this will let them do what they want instead of having to hold **** back.

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
These guys are genius. Let's add content to a game over the next ten years and then charge $10 more than other games DLC and the best part is, when you buy the new DLC it doesn't give you anything but more things to grind for just like before! So just an individual person has spent over 200 if he buys all necessary content as it dropped and the game when it first dropped. Yeah who wants to make a game with me?

I mean I'm still going to buy it though lol
Beardyman and me slipping on paying bills cause we're swimming in so much silver.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
People still play this game? It's such a huge grind for everything I can't even bring myself to watch youtube videos of people playing it lol

A

Aimedhalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Games themselves are grinds... Repetitive in nature plenty of people play and enjoy destiny ...multiplayer , raids, collection are people that CHEAP they need to cry when you need to pay for dlc?

ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer

HooHoo - Big Summa Blowout!
Reaction score
Sin$
ive got 3, 335 characters. Not actually that hard to get there after the update. Any exotic that drops does so at a light level in line with what you are or a little higher. so if your 334 it can drop at 334 or above. Exotic farming was how i got one character to 335. Then transferred over 335s to my other characters and infused.

jJarrad

jJarrad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i got my main to 335 on the first day of the april update. Thanks exotic engrams

Top Bottom
Login
Register