What's new

Discussion Destiny Real Time Modding Tool Preview

The Lorhax

The Lorhax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't mod fifa 15 there is no tool. I have a modded console and I have looked forever for one of those tools. All of the info is on E.A Severs.Even on this website there is no post shown on how to get coins with a modded console.
Why would it be FIFA 13 coins? FIFA 15 is out now. Exploits using modded consoles mass produce coins on a very large scale which produces a lot of money.

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't mod fifa 15 there is no tool. I have a modded console and I have looked forever for one of those tools. All of the info is on E.A Severs.Even on this website there is no post shown on how to get coins with a modded console.
It will never be public, there is no tools. Only advanced private bots and exploits that exist in enclosed groups.

Biohazard

Biohazard

Social Architect
Reaction score
Sin$
u Mad bro?
Don't hate the player hate the game buddy, since Bungie are being cocky lately banning ppl randomly even legit players the game should be ruined by now.
game was ruined when it came out

Sidney Crosby

Sidney Crosby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL no thanks noob.
Ahh exactly. You wanna blame bungie for banning the legit players but think about this for a minute. Now im not big on the modding forums for destiny but, correct me if im wrong, you "made" this trainer that you are now selling to people. Now you should know that majority of the game is server-side. Now, bungie moniters the servers and can see when, lets say the dps is extremely high. The specific server and EVERYONE in it gets flagged, unless you have a means of staying hidden, in which case only the legit players will be flagged. So bungie brings down the ban hammer and everyones in a tizzy because "oh no bungie is banning legit players how unfair!!!1!!!1! I know lets mod the game even more and get even more players banned because thats fair!!" Cos you know, its bungies fault you modded the game and screwed people over, not yours. /inb4youcallmeanoob /inb4imtolditsamoddingwebsite no **** its a modding website but not everyone comes here to cheat lol people do actually come here for the community.

Cyb3r

Cyb3r

Infamous
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh exactly. You wanna blame bungie for banning the legit players but think about this for a minute. Now im not big on the modding forums for destiny but, correct me if im wrong, you "made" this trainer that you are now selling to people. Now you should know that majority of the game is server-side. Now, bungie moniters the servers and can see when, lets say the dps is extremely high. The specific server and EVERYONE in it gets flagged, unless you have a means of staying hidden, in which case only the legit players will be flagged. So bungie brings down the ban hammer and everyones in a tizzy because "oh no bungie is banning legit players how unfair!!!1!!!1! I know lets mod the game even more and get even more players banned because thats fair!!" Cos you know, its bungies fault you modded the game and screwed people over, not yours. /inb4youcallmeanoob /inb4imtolditsamoddingwebsite no **** its a modding website but not everyone comes here to cheat lol people do actually come here for the community.

I agree with you it's bungie's fault but not in modding game cause they secured it really great and i say that and i couldn't get anything while debugging it, but it's their fault to ban legit players cause if the anti-cheat is inaccurate then that's the real fu*ked up thing, no cop going to arrest innocent guy who was walking beside a criminal.

WhosDelly

WhosDelly

Reaction score
Sin$
I would like too buy this, add me on skype whosdelly, willing too pay a reasonable ammount for any destiny mods

ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
no cop going to arrest innocent guy who was walking beside a criminal.
now, I don't care for the rest of the subject, I actually just came here to laugh... but this.. THIS comment right here.....
ohboy.

Project116

Project116

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not mean to be an ***hole, but I have a feeling that this is a pointless tool for some reasons.
But anyway, well done! Keep going, this is only a start!

Cyb3r

Cyb3r

Infamous
Reaction score
Sin$
I see you got soo many hacks but what about the ban risks?

Most of them shouldn't get you banned i'm playing for almost 2 weeks now with (Damage modifier, immunity, stop bullets and rapid fire) no ban till now, i hvae completed 3 planets without a single death :biggrin:, i think i will not get banned with those mentioned mods, because it's not watched in memory and i mean they're not changeable values like (health, ammo, bomb and super) bungie only keep tracking those with anti-cheat function that checks if it changes or not, but not static mods. :wink:

rocky111

rocky111

Reaction score
Sin$
Most of them shouldn't get you banned i'm playing for almost 2 weeks now with (Damage modifier, immunity, stop bullets and rapid fire) no ban till now, i hvae completed 3 planets without a single death :biggrin:, i think i will not get banned with those mentioned mods, because it's not watched in memory and i mean they're not changeable values like (health, ammo, bomb and super) bungie only keep tracking those with anti-cheat function that checks if it changes or not, but not static mods. :wink:
Pls release soon :smile:

N

narinder

Reaction score
Sin$
cyber please can u release the tool with the mods which u think will not get us banned, m ready to buy it, but u are taking so long. please release soon

D

drakeshergill

Reaction score
Sin$
ya when can we expect a release date. maybe this coming week?

Modded_Hero2

Modded_Hero2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol I used the dested mod tool and got banned after the first mission that other players were in, all I used was PvE god mode lol. on ps3 it had about 8 options.. luckily I had time to see this was a go fetch game, am I wrong about that?

Top Bottom
Login
Register