• Thread starter The KrypticKing
  • Start date
  • Views 13,801
B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I dislike everyone with that gun.. lol. In a friendly super jealous way of course.

Endless Bucketts

Endless Bucketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone on 360 could help me get to atheon on Friday would be awsome

I EAT BABIES

I EAT BABIES

Do you own a Johnny West?
Reaction score
Sin$
i got it my first time as a lvl 28. i join in got the chest, then got the boss save and pushed him off.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
might be tomorrow.
I think its tomorrow during the reset or at some point tomorrow, but someone told me thursday too so idk, i'm hoping after reset he can get pushed off a couple times at least for me lol.

Mhx

Mhx

Reaction score
Sin$
Pfft, what logic is this? I've done hard and normal about 10 times each and only gotten Atheons Epilogue and Chatterwhite. (Ascendant material is bull.)

brad beams

brad beams

Reaction score
Sin$
So I was thinking if there were two people Person: A who is a Warlock with the Mythoclast and can push Atheon. And Person B: Without the Mytho and can be any class. If person A already has the Mytho and pushes Atheon off the cliff since person A already has the Mytho following by the way it was designed you can only have ONE mytho per character would Person B get the Mytho.

So going by that I want to test this theory I need one person who is a warlock on Xbox 360 with the Mythoclast to help me test this out.
If this works I will be doing this all day on my warlock since I have the Mytho on that character.
Add me and we will try this as i am a warlock level 28
Gt: Mr Son of God

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my friends actually tested this:

If no one has the mytho (in there inventory or equppied) then two people will get the mytho. If one person has it (equipped or in inventory) then only one person gets it. And if two people have it (equipped or in inventory) well no one gets it.
Nah man has nothing to do with that. We originally thought having people back out of the game b4 atheon is knocked off and only leaving 1 or 2 people able to get rewards would increase the chances of getting it, but it's not true at all. We've seen nobody get the mythlocast, 1 get it, 2 get it and even 3 people get it, but for every person who hasn't yet got atheon hard rewards there is just a percent chance of them getting it every time and has nothing to do with anyone else in the game. There's nothing you can do other than kill or push him off on hard and cross your fingers.

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
It is totally random who gets what. I pushed him off and one of my friends got a Vex every time and i didn't get one. There is also no point to get the Vex now since they nerfed the FU*K out of it.

GangstaBear

GangstaBear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was thinking if there were two people Person: A who is a Warlock with the Mythoclast and can push Atheon. And Person B: Without the Mytho and can be any class. If person A already has the Mytho and pushes Atheon off the cliff since person A already has the Mytho following by the way it was designed you can only have ONE mytho per character would Person B get the Mytho.

So going by that I want to test this theory I need one person who is a warlock on Xbox 360 with the Mythoclast to help me test this out.
If this works I will be doing this all day on my warlock since I have the Mytho on that character.

Doesn't work like that I got 3 vex Mythoclast all on my warlock its all up to RNG

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
It is totally random who gets what. I pushed him off and one of my friends got a Vex every time and i didn't get one. There is also no point to get the Vex now since they nerfed the FU*K out of it.

but they're making it strong again for PVE

Top Bottom
Login
Register