Working Destiny Mythoclast Exploit

• Thread starter The KrypticKing
  • Start date
  • Views 13,802
T

The KrypticKing

Reaction score
Sin$
So I was thinking if there were two people Person: A who is a Warlock with the Mythoclast and can push Atheon. And Person B: Without the Mytho and can be any class. If person A already has the Mytho and pushes Atheon off the cliff since person A already has the Mytho following by the way it was designed you can only have ONE mytho per character would Person B get the Mytho.

So going by that I want to test this theory I need one person who is a warlock on Xbox 360 with the Mythoclast to help me test this out.
If this works I will be doing this all day on my warlock since I have the Mytho on that character.

ap ii intense

ap ii intense

Crescent Fresh
Modder Platinum Record Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope its totally random i was using my mythoclast and i got another one after beating the hard raid again.

Evaldas Tervilys

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ohh yah no you cant one guy helped me today push him off the clip with mythoclast he is warlock and this idea is stupid

BladesAndAxes

BladesAndAxes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my friends actually tested this:

If no one has the mytho (in there inventory or equppied) then two people will get the mytho. If one person has it (equipped or in inventory) then only one person gets it. And if two people have it (equipped or in inventory) well no one gets it.

NUNsLAUGHTER

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you saying you can only get mythoclast once? I was using it last time I knocked him off and I got it, again. I've gotten it two times out of the three times I've done it on hard.

K

kyledude92107

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my friends actually tested this:

If no one has the mytho (in there inventory or equppied) then two people will get the mytho. If one person has it (equipped or in inventory) then only one person gets it. And if two people have it (equipped or in inventory) well no one gets it.

Not true in the slightest

BeniShroom

BeniShroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work. Last time I did the VoG we had two people with Vexs and one of those guys got another, which was the only person to receive the Vex. It's not a one per person deal. It's just like every other weapon, you can have multiples.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I want that gun SO bad :frown: sitting here reading about how you guys all have more than one makes me sad lol.

I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done it like 10 times and have never even seen the mythoclast drop off hard mode atheon - _ -

R34

R34

Aggressive
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
:stop::facepalm::banghead: When people don't understand that it's 100% RNG...

The amount of times it has been posted around here and people still insist on ways to manipulate the system, lol...

I want that gun SO bad :frown: sitting here reading about how you guys all have more than one makes me sad lol.

I've got a spare or two you can have. :oops:

I've done it like 10 times and have never even seen the mythoclast drop off hard mode atheon - _ -

RNG hates you.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The amount of times it has been posted around here and people still insist on ways to manipulate the system, lol...

RNG hates you.
Lol I wish there was a way for you to hook me up man :/

I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

RNG hates you.

yeah it does, last time i did it, it gave me two more of the same raid helmet i had already gotten 3 of, and another timebreaker, RNG pretty much always ****s me

sicurri

sicurri

Fortitudinem Et Honorem
Contest Sponsor AzzidReign Jr Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I've pushed atheon off 3 times, and I've yet to get mythoclast... and I'm a hunter, do you know how hard that is?

Mathematic

Mathematic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not guaranteed. I'm a warlock and have solo Atheon on hard 3x and still no Mythoclast

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

RNG hates you.
Fooka you. Literally like 10 helmets, 3 sparrows, 17 vision of confulences, and 123897129387129873 ships later and I still dont have it lol.

T7D Ghost

T7D Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 3 Mythoclast, Just saying >.>

And I was using it when I got the other two.

Top Bottom
Login
Register