Working Destiny Mythoclast Exploit

DraxxiZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is false. I and my buddy both had mytho equipped and two other individuals ended up getting mytho that game. Actually my buddy got it again

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
So I was thinking if there were two people Person: A who is a Warlock with the Mythoclast and can push Atheon. And Person B: Without the Mytho and can be any class. If person A already has the Mytho and pushes Atheon off the cliff since person A already has the Mytho following by the way it was designed you can only have ONE mytho per character would Person B get the Mytho.

So going by that I want to test this theory I need one person who is a warlock on Xbox 360 with the Mythoclast to help me test this out.
If this works I will be doing this all day on my warlock since I have the Mytho on that character.
No. I have 3 Mythoclasts and I always use it on the raid.

zorbotics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today i got my friend who has never done the raid before on destiny after he had not played it in about 3 weeks and i done the boss gltich and he got the ship, vex mythlocast and the titan helmet while i have been trying to get the warlock helm and vex for ages now :frown:

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today i got my friend who has never done the raid before on destiny after he had not played it in about 3 weeks and i done the boss gltich and he got the ship, vex mythlocast and the titan helmet while i have been trying to get the warlock helm and vex for ages now :frown:
That's rngesus for ya. He gave me 4 warlock helmets in 2 goes. Still don't have body armor or gauntlets

iTank

Reaction score
Me and my friends actually tested this:

If no one has the mytho (in there inventory or equppied) then two people will get the mytho. If one person has it (equipped or in inventory) then only one person gets it. And if two people have it (equipped or in inventory) well no one gets it.
I've done it with mates, three people had it equipped and one of us that already had it got it dropped for them.

DrXthirst

Reaction score
I have beaten Atheon on hard 12 times now and my buddy has gotten it 4 times and nearly everyone in my few raid groups have gotten it. I haven't. After 12 tries.

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
I have the hard atheon save I just don't have a raid team I barely play the game with anyone, just a few randoms here and there that I met. I want to beat him so bad and HOPEFULLY get the vex, or at least something other than something I already have lol. A helmet or the vex would be cool, but i'll probably get chatterwhite again or something I have haha. But I can't beat em on hard anyways so it is what it is. Got the save with my 29 titan and 28 warlock if anyone wants to try.. I just don't want to waste hours trying. I've given this save to so many people after me just leaving after like an hour and a half or so, but that's because we can't even get him down to even half health, or cheese him, so I was in there for no reason in my opinion. I play on the 360 if anyone is interested msg me, only have till tuesday and nomore saves. tonight, tomorrow, whenever before tues, I usually can get the save anyways but yeah. I think the vex should be gauranteed after doing it on hard lol. I know some would disagree but at least in VoG it shouldn't give you the same things you already have, it can still be rng, but with things you do not have yet.

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Reaction score
It is totally random who gets what. My friend got the Vex 2 times in a row.

Top Bottom