HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
Do not spam my PSN for an invite!

Lobby Status: Closed
PSN: xxxxxxxx

If you want to join post your PSN below and message inv and I will try to get everyone master prestige that I can in a night.

Once you get master prestige please back out and give others a chance to join.
If you continue to join after you have been given master or you spam then you will be kicked and not allowed to join.

Have fun and enjoy the lobbies!

nVU6teU.jpg

m3ylfP6.jpg
ewq6HVM.jpg

Last edited:
C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Approved!

- Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction.

- You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators.

- Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

K

KidHydra33

Reaction score
Do not spam my PSN for an invite!

Lobby Status: Open
PSN: HYXDestiny

If you want to join post your PSN below and message inv and I will try to get everyone master prestige that I can in a night.

Once you get master prestige please back out and give others a chance to join.
If you continue to join after you have been given master or you spam then you will be kicked and not allowed to join.

Have fun and enjoy the lobbies!

nVU6teU.jpg

m3ylfP6.jpg
ewq6HVM.jpg
This is so legit really recommend one of very many people who aren't legit
KidHydra33 (PSN)

Last edited:
R

Rushkiller59

Reaction score
HYX is legit i would recommend you guys to check him out.

K

King mods

Reaction score
HYX I LOVE THE LOBBY UR THE BEST MODZ FTW -PressaArmani

D

DYLANXX01

Reaction score
PSN kilianDyl Thanks man!!! legit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom