What's new

Working Destiny Mars Hidden Area

Mitjv

Mitjv

Reaction score
Sin$
So basically, I wallbreached through the enormous gate seen in the first picture and stumbled upon a big, textured area that just happens to be guarded on all sides by invisible walls.

6xAAFE.jpg

tyBa6T.jpg

DHOHyU.jpg

And here's two pics from the other side of the gate.

qpCpQf.jpg

This one shows the entrance to the tunnel seen in the earlier pics

3DkC8k.jpg

So uh idk, tell me what you think and if you know anything about this place, please share!

Mega Xis

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
Sin$
I got in there partially, there's another big door behind there with green flags and a bridge.

Mitjv

Mitjv

Reaction score
Sin$
I got in there partially, there's another big door behind there with green flags and a bridge.
Yeah, actually the second to last pic shows that :tongue: If you manage to get further past it, please inform me !

Mega Xis

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, actually the second to last pic shows that :tongue: If you manage to get further past it, please inform me !
Well, I got even further, but was still stuck inside partially and couldn't move.

I am certain there is a load zone in the tunnel, I also believe that's where Charlamagne Vault is...

HOVGtv

HOVGtv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I got even further, but was still stuck inside partially and couldn't move.

I am certain there is a load zone in the tunnel, I also believe that's where Charlamagne Vault is...
I my friend think you may be right, i and my team are working on glitching into/around it right now

Top Bottom
Login
Register