What's new

Solved Destiny install help

M

Mike304

Banned
Reaction score
im currently stuck installing destiny on my RGH. everything downloaded smoothly except for this last update which is around 64mb. It pops up the fatal crash intercept every time. I've tried clearing the cache and what not. Any assistance is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
Go over to xboxunity.net and search up "Destiny," from here click on the "Updates" tab.
Ua7CPQs.png

Now download the update you need. To put it on your Xbox just open up horizon, if you don't have horizon you can get it from here: [Click here to view this link]
Next plug in a Xbox 360 formatted USB into your PC and open horizon, drag the update into horizon and it will bring up a menu where you can save to device, just click save to device and plug your USB into your Xbox and move the update over through the storage options in settings, and you should be good to go.

M

Mike304

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks man, I completely forgot about unity, hopefully it has the update that it's trying to download. It download all the compatibility packs 10 thru 5 then it just refuses to Download one or two small updates, it just keeps crashing back to the dashboard. I'll try this route and see what happens. Thanks again!

Top Bottom