• Thread starter ish1tsn0w
  • Start date
  • Views 1,011
ish1tsn0w

ish1tsn0w

Reaction score
Sin$
Morning Guys.

I'm looking to start up a clan/raid group to help me with the exploration and glitching of the raids. Every day now I see Glitch Hunters gathering information on the forums about new glitches and testing them. With so many individuals figuring out how to do incredible things, imagine if we could do them together.

Imagine your glitch gathering ability to increase by six. Ever get stuck on a certain part of a glitch? You know you can get past it but you've been at it for so long you honestly can't think straight. Wouldn't it be more efficient to have other people to bounce idea's off of? Maybe this person has run into the problem before and found an unlikely solution.If you're interested, PM me or add me on PSN: VitaGameingGod.

-ish1tsn0w

Last edited:
ish1tsn0w

ish1tsn0w

Reaction score
Sin$
Start one of your own and we'll co-create lol. I could always use more input.

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
Start one of your own and we'll co-create lol. I could always use more input.

Unfortunately most of the glitchers on most forums nowadays are using everything they see on here for their videos to make chump change on youtube.

ish1tsn0w

ish1tsn0w

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd actually rather our findings to be published instead of our methods.

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd actually rather our findings to be published instead of our methods.

smh then you'll have plenty of people recreating it and then someone will finally figure it out and boast another huge view load.

Johny_Barbarian_

Johny_Barbarian_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ps4?, I am always looking for new glitches , cheese, done a couple my self

ish1tsn0w

ish1tsn0w

Reaction score
Sin$
Is the Bridge crossing video your original find? If so, very nice! I never would have thought you could get all the way across from there using blade dancer.

Johny_Barbarian_

Johny_Barbarian_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the Bridge crossing video your original find? If so, very nice! I never would have thought you could get all the way across from there using blade dancer.

Yeah, I have not seen anybody use it before , thought it would be pretty cool to upload , also the soloing of the lamps, on hard mode with out firing a shot and jumping on the ledge with out the use of the special, not seen that done either.

Leave me your gamer tag if u want to explore some time lol

Johny_Barbarian_

Johny_Barbarian_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really no , I was going to move on to that when I solo Crota on hard , mastered soloing the normal , made Crota my b**** lol

ish1tsn0w

ish1tsn0w

Reaction score
Sin$
What's yours? Make sure you put an"e" in "gameing". I know it's spelled wrong lol someone else had the other name lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register