• Start date
  • Views 3,174
Jakey Boy

Jakey Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Minimum of two people.
Thought you said in step 3 you could do it by yourself haha maybe I misinterpreted what you meant, nonetheless an awesome glitch! If you want we could play sometime, not much to do anymore other than have fun with new people lol I'll PM you my gamertag if you would like :smile:

NUNsLAUGHTER

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this with 5 people yesterday and only the person making the dummy and pushing it off could see the glitch. No one else could see the dummy.
Do you know why that is saby?

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
Thought you said in step 3 you could do it by yourself haha maybe I misinterpreted what you meant, nonetheless an awesome glitch! If you want we could play sometime, not much to do anymore other than have fun with new people lol I'll PM you my gamertag if you would like :smile:

That whomever is going to be dummied can do it to themselves if they have good footing. (Not by themselves)

I did this with 5 people yesterday and only the person making the dummy and pushing it off could see the glitch. No one else could see the dummy.

It's just how the server works. Everyone would have to do it to see it work. That's why it took so long to put out Destiny Butt Races since nobody had the patience to do it.

Xbox One, how about yourself?

Same we should glitch sometime. :smile:

MonzterSlayer

MonzterSlayer

Wii Hacker|Youtuber|Zombie Slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
Same we should glitch sometime. :smile:
Sounds good man, I've been looking for a partner for months :tongue: My mics broken on Xbox so i'll be getting one this Monday probably. Send me a message on Xbox (iMonzterHDi) and if you wanna talk I'll message you my Skype on Xbox later. I'm gonna run out and do somethings and we can talk once I get back :smile:

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds good man, I've been looking for a partner for months :tongue: My mics broken on Xbox so i'll be getting one this Monday probably. Send me a message on Xbox (iMonzterHDi) and if you wanna talk I'll message you my Skype on Xbox later. I'm gonna run out and do somethings and we can talk once I get back :smile:

Well I'm going to be going to work soon so hopefully later tonight. :smile: Also I have tomorrow off.

Top Bottom
Login
Register