Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
With the impending conclusion of the Destiny Beta, I'd like to get everyone's feedback from the game. Please try to keep your comments structured and on topic. If you'd like to argue or discuss your opinions on the game with other people, please try to do so elsewhere. I'd just like to compile the information and give it to DeeJ.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My issues:
  • Fireteams for PvE should be up to 6 people.
  • Hopefully loading screen times can be reduced.
I have more but, can't think of them right now.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Shouldn't this just be in the 'Complaint thread'?

Unless you mean both good & bad feedback.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Shouldn't this just be in the 'Complaint thread'?

Unless you mean both good & bad feedback.
Yes. Both good and bad feedback. And the other thread is a lot of discussion and I'd like to just keep this for input from people.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Good Feedback:
  • Just playing a game by Bungie makes me happy.
  • I love the open world
  • I like how the character customization's are

Bad Feedback:
  • I dislike that they copy and pasted the Halo enemies with the enemies in Destiny
(They copied the same fighting style, attitude, and aggression that the Covenant, Gravemind, Promethean, & Jiralhanae).
Ex:
Covenant is now Fallen
Gravemind is now Hive
Jiralhanae is now Cabal
Promethean is now Vex

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
With the impending conclusion of the Destiny Beta, I'd like to get everyone's feedback from the game. Please try to keep your comments structured and on topic. If you'd like to argue or discuss your opinions on the game with other people, please try to do so elsewhere. I'd just like to compile the information and give it to DeeJ.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My issues:
  • Fireteams for PvE should be up to 6 people.
  • Hopefully loading screen times can be reduced.
I have more but, can't think of them right now.
The loading time usually has to do with how big the game is and usually bigger games take longer so that's probably why it takes so long. It would still be nice if it was faster though.

I'm loving the beta so far but considering it's only the beta I can't really say what all more I'd like to see because they might already have it planned and I love what the beta has already. I will say that I'd like to have more things to do though, not just the story mode and the Crucible but like I said they might already have that planned.

P

PSNElimination

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Overall amazing game, but I do not like how when you ADS the radar/mini map goes away. The vehicles on Moon, I feel they are OP as hell & hate the fact that you can take them into the buildings & camp a flag. The Hunter's super is way too OP. The Titan's armor in general has more resistance than any other class, a shotgun to the face doesn't even bring down their shields. I also hate how someone can have a higher attack gun than me. They probably played Devil's Lair & got lucky with an Engram drop. What if I'm not as lucky & when I play Devil's Lair I don't get that drop, that means that person has a better gun than me & can drop me more easily.

NZXT

NZXT

Planet Express Delivery Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
Overall I loved it, can't wait til Sept.

There's far too much good to list off, so I'll just say a few complaints.

× Wish the level cap was higher
× Hope there's more item variety (know it's a beta, but hope there's a lot more)

Absim

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
Sin$
Positive Points:
>Classes are pretty amazing. They really did diffrentcated the classes with the ability and the visuals and what not.
>The open world is very fun to explore, it had me engaged with old Russia for endless hours as I looked for everything including the caves holding loot and the various areas with really high powered enemies.
>Customisation is pretty cool and I'm really looking forward to the shaders.
>The PvP maps looked great so far
Negative Feedback
>IMO the fusions rifle are too powerful
>The interceptor is way too over powered
>I wasn't much of fan of the radar. I think they should added like map to see all the areas and where they are located.
>Shotguns seem to be underpowered
>It seems to be to easy to get ammo for super weapons. It causes a problem because a lot of people just stick to using the fusion rifle throughout the whole match

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Like i said before...
  • More character creation options, facial hair, etc.
  • 6 man Fireteams for PvE, especially need for Strikes. If necessary they can buff bosses.
  • Toggleable Ghost Flashlight, it's way too annoying being in dark places without it.
  • Explore the City, more Tower areas (Firing range, auction house (maybe?)), customizable player houses with storage space
  • Ability to actually sell things for more Glimmer rather than dismantling.
  • Lower level cap and costs for dyes, more color options.
  • Customizable ships/sparrows. Mix and match parts, pick colors (we've already seen this with different part combinations/colors on different ships).
  • Space PvE+PvP
  • Nerf the Tank thing on Crucible (I honestly forgot what it's called)
  • Ability to show/hide your helmet
  • Crafting new weapons using weapon parts

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just want more members per fireteam. They are already nerfing the interceptor on that moon map and that was my biggest complaint other than the fireteam, so it's all gucci.
Like i said before...
  • More character creation options, facial hair, etc.
  • 6 man Fireteams for PvE, especially need for Strikes. If necessary they can buff bosses.
  • Toggleable Ghost Flashlight, it's way too annoying being in dark places without it.
  • Explore the City, more Tower areas (Firing range, auction house (maybe?)), customizable player houses with storage space
  • Ability to actually sell things for more Glimmer rather than dismantling.
  • Lower level cap and costs for dyes, more color options.
  • Customizable ships/sparrows. Mix and match parts, pick colors (we've already seen this with different part combinations/colors on different ships).
  • Space PvE+PvP
  • Nerf the Tank thing on Crucible (I honestly forgot what it's called)
  • Ability to show/hide your helmet
  • Crafting new weapons using weapon parts
Most of that stuff would be unreasonable changes as it would account for changing the entire experience of the game. They aren't looking for feedback of that level. Some things I can say, no auction house as you are supposed to earn everything you have yourself, space combat is something that would be a huge change and something they already have on their minds, they aren't changing the entire balance system in strikes, the Tower is going to be bigger (there were multiple doors closed off in the beta), and they only want your helmet to be off in the tower.

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just want more members per fireteam. They are already nerfing the interceptor on that moon map and that was my biggest complaint other than the fireteam, so it's all gucci.

Most of that stuff would be unreasonable changes as it would account for changing the entire experience of the game. They aren't looking for feedback of that level. Some things I can say, no auction house as you are supposed to earn everything you have yourself, space combat is something that would be a huge change and something they already have on their minds, they aren't changing the entire balance system in strikes, the Tower is going to be bigger (there were multiple doors closed off in the beta), and they only want your helmet to be off in the tower.
I don't think most of it is unreasonable. At least four man fireteams. Three is way too small from what I've experienced, even with good players. I'm on the fence about an auction house. The ship customization/coloring shouldn't be difficult at all as from what I saw in the beta most ships were different part/color combos. I honestly don't think "most" of my ideas are unreasonable.

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a little iffy on the story. We didn't really get much, which was to be expected, but we did play a few story missions and it hasn't had that flair that I wanted coming in. Not to mention your character only has like one or two lines of dialogue, which isn't terrible, but when the only person talking is your ghost it can get a little bland.

Everything else though is great!

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I loved it. PvP was too imbalanced though, and the levels were quite short. It needs more customization as well.

I like the way the Crucible works though.

Mr MonsterZro

Mr MonsterZro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Over all I think it was a good test run, And it needs more grenades to add to the arsenal

soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thoroughly enjoyed almost all of it. I did not like the crucible but that is not my thing any how. I thought the event of the day was a really cool idea. Im not sure if it has been in any games before if it has I haven't seen it. Which would not surprise me I was out of the game scene until about a year and a half ago. Also I did enjoy the classes especially the warlock class, did not like the special ability of the hunter class. It may get better as it upgrades more possibly. The titan class, I did not play as much I only got up to level 5 but I would have probably enjoyed that class as well. I do like the weapons, except the hand guns so far. It is a little hard to gauge since we could only get the damage up to 62 but I had fun with a auto rifle as my primary, a sniper rifle that when I shoot ammo automatically picked it up, and a pretty decent machine gun as my heavy weapon it was fairly stable with a super fast fire rate huge magazine and very accurate. Oh one more thing I did not like the fusion weapons too slow at least in the beta. Overall I give it a pretty high rank in my book. I am interested in the story I had fun with my friends I liked finding the gold chests and I want to know more much more. I will be picking this up but its too bad Borderlands comes out shortly after this does because this will be put on the shelf for a while. Because I did really enjoy this game but I LOVE:love: me some BORDERLANDS...:happy:

BaM BooZeLLed

BaM BooZeLLed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll start off by saying I did enjoy playing the beta and it left me wanting more. I like the blend they chose to build, I feel like this game is a mix of Halo, CoD, Fallout, and some Starwars. I'm a fan of all of them so for me this game has potential.

I didn't look into Destiny prior to the beta at all and the only reason I found out about the beta was from a email from bungie. So I had no pre-existing knowledge of the game other then a few trailers.

It's hard to really judge just because it was a Beta and obviously lacked a ton of content yet to see. So ill list my likes and some dislikes.

-Open World style (Exploration)
-Lots of player customization/loadouts
-Range of weaponry/gear
-Big and Small maps
-Story carries more value to help in multiplayer (encourages story mode play)

Dislikes (Most could be changed or could already be in effect in full game)
-Things will need minor balance tweaks
-Bigger co-op teams
-Benefits for completing objectives solo/team
-Multiple Loadout Slots

Other then that though it felt pretty good, but since we don't know the full extent it's hard to say much more.

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really sure where to post this but I just have to post it somewhere.
I played the beta almost all day everyday it's been out and never ran into a single problem. Then I barely get on Battlefield 4 shortly after they shut it down and it freezes my Xbox 360 while I was in the main menu.
So yeah, the Destiny Beta is operating a lot better than a game that's been out for almost a year now. Good job Bungie!

Old Partner

Old Partner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is my feedback for DeeJ.
I played Destiny Beta from day one until the end.
I played Destiny everyday until I fell asleep with the console on.
I played Destiny when I loved it.
I played Destiny when it was Interesting.
I played Destiny when it became boring.
I played Destiny when I was sick to Death of it.
I played Destiny when all my friends wanted to play it and I didn't.
I played Destiny so long I got happy playing Destiny again.
DeeJ I have been waiting for a SiFi RPG game for a very long time.
Destiny is going to be the most adictive enjoyable life changing game ever since Final Fantasy 7 was on the Playstation 1.
Once I have Diablo 3 and Destiny on my Xbox One I swear I will sell my xbox 360 and Never buy a replacement.
If I was not a chirstian Destiny would be my new Religion.
DeeJ Destiny is even better then Mass Effect 3, me saying that I concidder a console sin.
Bungie has made a game to live in for the next Ten years. DeeJ tell the team Bungie, not to disapoint loyal fans in years to come.
I have to buy Destiny no matter what....

Top Bottom
Login
Register