What's new

Solved Destiny account banned for no reason...

• Thread starter CrossFadeFTW
  • Start date
  • Views 1,297
CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/157510947/0/0/1
So bungie doesnt give a crap they banned me for no reason.. well fu** them. i never modded destiny atall. not even on a spoofed account. and they up and ban me. i use only my retail console for destiny so.. how do i get unbanned? or do i have to start all over again... after im almost 290 light...

X Zesty Xo

X Zesty Xo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Listen to the guy that told you my advice would be call bungie,or activision and try that if not then check your email as they probably sent you a email of why your account was banned

Upvote 0
CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
Listen to the guy that told you my advice would be call bungie,or activision and try that if not then check your email as they probably sent you a email of why your account was banned
What's the phone # for Activision and bungie?

Upvote 0

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard it's possible that you can get a ban from license transferring the DLC, i saw someone talk about it on reddit a few weeks ago.

Upvote 0
CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard it's possible that you can get a ban from license transferring the DLC, i saw someone talk about it on reddit a few weeks ago.
Well, how the hell do I contact bungie to unban me :/

Upvote 0
xInitial

xInitial

b0ss
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
no, you cannot do anything about the ban. Modding the console isn't the only way to get banned, if you were doing ANY GLITCH AT ALL you can get banned, most popular way to get banned these days though is through crucible and doing shady things with your connection. Also, "trolling" and doing anything that people have an actual reason to report you for. As for the license transfer, no you don't have to worry about that. Who are they to say that you don't have a family member that sleeps at your house regularly and uses your xbox regularly.

Upvote 0
CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
no, you cannot do anything about the ban. Modding the console isn't the only way to get banned, if you were doing ANY GLITCH AT ALL you can get banned, most popular way to get banned these days though is through crucible and doing shady things with your connection. Also, "trolling" and doing anything that people have an actual reason to report you for. As for the license transfer, no you don't have to worry about that. Who are they to say that you don't have a family member that sleeps at your house regularly and uses your xbox regularly.
So its basicly fu** 22 days of gameplay and hard work just because of people raging and reporting and they dont do shi* about it? Wow, remind me to never buy anything from bungie again.

Upvote 0
X Zesty Xo

X Zesty Xo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, how the hell do I contact bungie to unban me :/
If you take out the cover art for destiny and look at the back of it you should be able to find Activisions number (although it might take awhile) but if you can't find it there just search it up on the internet

Upvote 0
CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
no i dont i doubt anybody purposely gets ban on any account i just dont see how they would ban for nothing, they must have some sort of evidence of you doing something you shouldnt be
I did get messages saying I was a hacker cause I didnt die much during some games of crucible but i wasnt hacking.

Upvote 0
dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold 10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I did get messages saying I was a hacker cause I didnt die much during some games of crucible but i wasnt hacking.

Sorry, but this does sound like an internet issue. How crummy is your internet? Bungie is known for banning people because of crummy internet. It acts as if you are hitting the standby button, like people did in Halo, oh so many years ago!
People will report you for a bad connection. They think you are cheating by using your computer to limit connection to the box.

Bungie usually doesn't ban people for "doing nothing". There is something. Is it worth the time calling Activision/ Bungie or easier just to start again?

Upvote 0
MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
There is all sorts of reports of players being banned for nothing. Seeing in this forum, online, and my personal friends.. the reasoning behind it still unknown... I believe you and it is utter BS. They really need to up their staff to test the game longer, finding bugs and glitches, fixing them sooner, and really investigating those who ARE modders/glitchers....

I am sorry CrossFadeFTW CrossFadeFTW I hope that you will find either a time when you will be un-banned or a way to re activate your account... :frown:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register