Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw a total of 0 engrams drop.

I've spent a reasonable amount of time in that specific area in the EDZ, and I can say that I've never had an engram drop from killing those shanks. The only loot was from killing the HVT that spawns there. If anything, that spot is only good for getting XP early on in the game.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw a total of 0 engrams drop.

I've spent a reasonable amount of time in that specific area in the EDZ, and I can say that I've never had an engram drop from killing those shanks. The only loot was from killing the HVT that spawns there. If anything, that spot is only good for getting XP early on in the game.
How could you see a engram drop when only there for not even 2minutes? Were you expecting engrams to just flow out like crazy? No not even the Loot Cave 2.0 was like that I saw that video went there spent more than 2 hours there and got no engram drop but then again on his video he had a engram dropped so what does that tell you?

Tells you its random none of these loot caves and ect are going to push out hundreds of engrams like you want sorry.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
How could you see a engram drop when only there for not even 2minutes? Were you expecting engrams to just flow out like crazy? No not even the Loot Cave 2.0 was like that I saw that video went there spent more than 2 hours there and got no engram drop but then again on his video he had a engram dropped so what does that tell you?

Tells you its random none of these loot caves and ect are going to push out hundreds of engrams like you want sorry.
I was trying to get across the point that this is not a "loot farm". The guy in the video says he sat there for 1.5 hours and got two engrams. What of that is a farm? You'd get 10x more the rewards from 1.5 hours of playing public events, or crucible, or virtually anything else.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding what you posted, but it looks like you said you went to this area for 2 hours and got no engrams? Why post it then? Lol. See what I am saying? :tongue:

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying to get across the point that this is not a "loot farm". The guy in the video says he sat there for 1.5 hours and got two engrams. What of that is a farm? You'd get 10x more the rewards from 1.5 hours of playing public events, or crucible, or virtually anything else.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding what you posted, but it looks like you said you went to this area for 2 hours and got no engrams? Why post it then? Lol. See what I am saying? :tongue:
No i was referring to the other thread posted in the section xD but .... ok lol? I never said I went to the location in this video. -_-

Rpmello

Rpmello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This video is similar to the "loot cave 2.0" just different spot. I did the 2.0 one a bunch of times and got a lot of drops. Mostly blues. It is definitely more efective early on as Cake mentioned. But if it works then thats all that matters!

Four

Four

Reaction score
Sin$
I use this spot to finish challenges for exotic weapons when I make new characters. Never had an engram drop from them.

iFawx

iFawx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I knew about this since day 1, doesn't give anything good. A simpler thing is killing the boss, loot the chest, running north from where you stand, go down the stairs, clear out the room and boss, loot the chest, run back upstairs and see if the boss spawned again (Only spawned a few times) if not run back downstairs and reclear room (always spawns).

I'd record it but I'm in the process of moving so my elgato's all packed up. Either way, there's no real good loot cave as of yet and the one on the sludge is just random.

Ictkilla714

Ictkilla714

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched? I tried doing it but the mission doesn't come up anymore.

Top Bottom
Login
Register