News Destiny 2 to remove random perk rolls in place for static items

Bird is the word

Music don't lie.
Reaction score
If you haven't already heard, Destiny 2 will lose the random perk rolls in place of static items, I enjoyed the randomness of the perk roll, it was the main reason for why I put so much of my time into it, what do you guys think?

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
That's the only thing that kept me playing destiny for this last year. Otherwise I wouldn't have grinded so much. Plus during the farming you'd make new friends but now it's just gonna be to plain and kinda lame. Hoping they have something special coming.

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
That's the only thing that kept me playing destiny for this last year. Otherwise I wouldn't have grinded so much. Plus during the farming you'd make new friends but now it's just gonna be to plain and kinda lame. Hoping they have something special coming.
Still waiting on a decent luna to drop... The HC/primary bounties were a great addition, but I still can't get a decent one to drop! Palindrome forever I guess...

The grind in looking for better gear is certainly a motivating factor to play more, but really secondary to the actual gameplay so if by having a more balanced sandbox with static perks makes the gameplay better than I think we will appreciate it (as long as there are some form of other rare cosmetic or other RNG drops in the end-game).

Top Bottom