What's new

Discussion Destiny 2 Crucible and Trials of Osiris Meta Weapons.

• Thread starter Shalour
  • Start date
  • Views 1,318
Shalour

Shalour

Gym Leader
Reaction score
Sin$
In preparation to play Crucible and Trials every weekend I wanted to make a thread showing some of the best guns you can possible use in the crucible.

The greatest combo of weapons you can currently run in the crucible is the Mida Multi Tool and the Mida Mini Tool. These weapons are great together. The Mida Multi Tool is extremely dominate in medium to long range gunfights while the Mida Mini Tool grants you a reliable weapon to use in close quarters. When you use the Mini while also having the Multi equipped you gain a significant speed boost to the handling of the Mini to make it even stronger.

If scouts are not your cup of tea you can try out the Vigilance Wing Exotic. It is a 5 round burst pulse rifle. It has a modest fire rate and a fantastic 50 round magazine size. This gun is very good and close quarter and medium range engagements. Just avoid Mida users at long range because you will most definitely lose the gunfight. Receiving this gun is based down to luck so it will be decently less common in the crucible than the Mida.

Next is the Legendary Auto Rifle called the Uriel's Gift. This might be the best Auto Rifle in the game currently. It's got little recoil, decent impact, and a great fire rate. Also, because it is a Energy Weapon you can pair this with the Vigilance Wing to have a great combo! (This is what I am currently running).

I think the Hard Light is also a good choice. It is pretty similar to the Uriel's gift. It has a unique feature of it's rounds not losing any damage over range. When I used this weapon I was easily able to beat the Mida and Vigilance Wing due to the lack of damage drop off. But, this gun does take an exotic slot so you may want to run the Uriel's Gift instead if you want to run a Mida or Vigilance Wing instead.

I think the Better Devils hand cannon deserves a mention as well. It is a very good hand cannon that kind of reminds me of how the fate bringer used to play back in Destiny 1. It comes with explosives rounds as well so it could serves as a good PvE and PvP weapon.

Finally, the Exotic Launcher called the Wardcliff Coil is a great choice if you want to kill the entire team in a single shot. The rocket that fires out of this gun splits into many smaller rockets that also track enemies. This is a great weapon to clear out Guardians that like to stick together and team shot.

Well, those are my current recommendations of what you should be running in the PvP in Destiny 2 currently. If you have any other recommendations of guns to use in PvP, please share them with us in the comments section below so we can all benefit in our time playing crucible.

Last edited:
S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think scathelock is on par with Uriel's Gift, I wish I could run it and my mida at the same time. I've been running the Graviton Lance + Scathelock on short-medium range maps and Multi/Mini tool on medium to long range maps. Scathelock has virtually no recoil and does some serious damage. Don't have a good crucible specific heavy yet, though I occasionally run the coil with a legend pulse [forget the name] and a the void scout with explosive rounds.

Shalour

Shalour

Gym Leader
Reaction score
Sin$
I think scathelock is on par with Uriel's Gift, I wish I could run it and my mida at the same time. I've been running the Graviton Lance + Scathelock on short-medium range maps and Multi/Mini tool on medium to long range maps. Scathelock has virtually no recoil and does some serious damage. Don't have a good crucible specific heavy yet, though I occasionally run the coil with a legend pulse [forget the name] and a the void scout with explosive rounds.
I have not tried to use the Graviton in crucible and I have seen a good amount of people running the scathelock. Also, the sunshot is pretty decent in crucible. And the rat king could be great if you have multiple teammates using it as well.

Shalour

Shalour

Gym Leader
Reaction score
Sin$
The Prosecutor is probably the best auto rifle in the game for crucible. You have to unlock it through loot drops from Trials of the Nine.

Top Bottom
Login
Register