What's new

Solved DESPERATE NEED FOR HELP!

J A K E

J A K E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is my problem.

Today I was started up a modded Modern Warfare 2 game with a new Key Vault I bought off of my friends friend.

So I bought the Key Vault and I flashed the new KV into my xbox.

Right when I started up my xenon Jtag (with all the updates/ ect so that I can run modded lobbies online) My screen turned black and then my xbox lighted up 3 red rings( blinking) I restarted the xbox and tried again, and same thing. My friend told me if I flashed a "bad" key vault into my xbox that I would get the red ring of death. So I told him it was alright cause my friend "who paid for half of the jtag" said he was legit.It ended up that the key vault I received was a bad. So I told that guy to refund me the money I paid for the Key Vault and that he owes me $200 dollars for the xbox and that he needs to at least pay half of $200. I told him he was a "******" a " dumb a**" " a peice of sh**" and probably more names lol. He refunded me the money for my KV.

So what I am trying to say is if anyone can guide me through the process if there is one/ if I am able to fix the problem I will pay 50-100 dollars.

Thanks for the help if you can help.

Let me know ASAP everyone what I need or can do.

Thanks!

W

We Mod Mw2 MLG

Reaction score
Sin$
You Did Something Wrong With The Keyvault The Console Has RROD Because It Thinks It Has No Console ID Or KV (every xbox contains a keyvault which is basically a console ID) the whole point of a KV is so when your JTAG is banned you can inject a new not banned kv so your kv is not properly injected i would harvest it from the jtag and put it back in but taking your time and not rushing BTW Its o MLG Phoenix From CC i randomly found you on se7en sins. SOOOOO if that doesnt work harvest it and just hold on to it and get a new KV

J A K E

J A K E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You Did Something Wrong With The Keyvault The Console Has RROD Because It Thinks It Has No Console ID Or KV (every xbox contains a keyvault which is basically a console ID) the whole point of a KV is so when your JTAG is banned you can inject a new not banned kv so your kv is not properly injected i would harvest it from the jtag and put it back in but taking your time and not rushing BTW Its o MLG Phoenix From CC i randomly found you on se7en sins. SOOOOO if that doesnt work harvest it and just hold on to it and get a new KV
The problem is that I cant excess the xbox doashboard so i can't go in xex menu and re flash my kv/../?

Ill try to re do it all again and see if I can change the prolem , ill see whats up. thanks

ProjectEchoMods

ProjectEchoMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know much - but I have jtagged an xbox.
If you need help feel free to AIM me, I may not have much to offer though...

Top Bottom
Login
Register