Not open for further replies.
II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So I just purchased a used desktop computer and I really love it so far except for one problem. One reason I chose this computer was because it has WiFi built in, which I have never had for a desktop before and is a huge convenience for the new set up I am trying to do.

I do have some basic knowledge of internet connections, but can not get this WiFi to work. It will not recognize any wireless connections. I know there is no problem with my modem or router as there are a couple laptops, another desktop (wired) and multiple phones all with no problems getting a connection. I have tried a power reset multiple times and also tried troubleshooting through the process on Windows 7 and looked through some other options with no luck.

I'm probably going to contact the people I bought it off, but I just wanted to see if anyone here had any suggestions to try and fix it because the customer support will probably just tell me to send it back. I have about 20 more days before the return period ends, but I really want to keep this computer as I am really loving it other than this wireless problem.

I'll take any suggestions as I am no expert on this at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register