Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Designated Filmer

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by OLine57, Nov 20, 2008 with 4 replies and 373 views.

1. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
    There are always people saying they have a cool glitch but no way to film it. If anybody has something they want filmed, hit me up. Gamertag OLine57. I have a work schedule of 24 hours on, 48 hours off. I'm pretty much free my 2 days off. I would encourage others with capture cards to step up as well. Let's leave no glitch unposted.

• Like Like x 2
  2. pinstr

pinstr Getting There

Ratings:
    thats grate i can use that i have some glitches

3. LFCGirl

LFCGirl Contributor

Ratings:
    Wtf kind of a job do you have. Fireman?

4. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thats good, me and you should make a glitch video, if you sound intrested just hit me up my gt is GopherNutz6 i'm pretty much on almost every day mon-friday around 4:30-8 and weekends usually from when i wake up to night time, all this is eastern time :smile:

5. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    This is VERY VERY generous of you. + Thanks. We need more people like this in this community. Add me if you would like. I still owe some people a video on how to glitch under castle, the quick way. My GT is ii CoRrUpT xX