What's new

Discussion Descent Preload Now Live

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
If you're a PS4 owner you can now preload the next set of DLC from the ingame store if you have the Season Pass

J

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't be done in the UK if you have the season pass

Last edited:
R

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Australia is also still not able to. Heck I can't even download the theme.

J

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how comes? i'm UK with pass, can't i preload it?
Australia is also still not able to. Heck I can't even download the theme.
For some reason outside the US the DLC conflicts with the season pass until the full launch. As resonance said because of this you can't even get the theme until the full release. :frown:

This has been a problem every DLC for me.
And I tried to, but it seems there is no way to change your location. You could make a new account with a US address and activate as your primary PS4: (so you have access to the season pass from your main) and pre-order it on the new account, and our would give you access on both accounts.

Alternatively, this is what I'm going to do. The update file will probably be avaliable on Monday night. Start that on Monday. Leave the PS4 in rest mode overnight, and the time it releases, due to time zones, in the UK it's 8am. I'll just be leaving for the day, so on my way go on the PS store on my phone and do the remote download so it's done when I get home.

R

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
For some reason outside the US the DLC conflicts with the season pass until the full launch. As resonance said because of this you can't even get the theme until the full release. :frown:

This has been a problem every DLC for me.
And I tried to, but it seems there is no way to change your location. You could make a new account with a US address and activate as your primary PS4: (so you have access to the season pass from your main) and pre-order it on the new account, and our would give you access on both accounts.

Alternatively, this is what I'm going to do. The update file will probably be avaliable on Monday night. Start that on Monday. Leave the PS4 in rest mode overnight, and the time it releases, due to time zones, in the UK it's 8am. I'll just be leaving for the day, so on my way go on the PS store on my phone and do the remote download so it's done when I get home.

AWAKENING DLC pre-downloaded for me no problem however. Don't know what's up with DESCENT though.

R

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Soooo I just got the update file available to me now. Is this the supposed pre-load or is this just a patch update thingy.

R

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Just double checked. Still no pre-download. Still no theme. That was just the patch update. -___-

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Just double checked. Still no pre-download. Still no theme. That was just the patch update. -___-
You need to preorder it from the in game store.

T

TheHelperFromOz

Reaction score
In Australia Here Boy's and I can say now that I pre-ordered it 2 nights ago.

For some reason when I click on the Stalingrad theme it shows a countdown timer saying playable in 3:56:45 i'm confused however most blogs say tomorrow July 13th for Aussies. Unless my mate is bluffing? Or maybe an early release for me? Please correct me if i'm wrong.

PS: You need to preorder the DLC which is $20 for AUS I have both update and pre-install.

R

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
You need to preorder it from the in game store.

I don't even have the option for that! All i got in the in-game store for map-packs is:
  • Eclipse: Purchased
  • Awakening: Purchased
  • Season Pass: Purchased
  • The Giant: Purchased
Nothing else for me. This is so stupid. I wonder whether it will even release when it's globally playable for everyone else. 
In Australia Here Boy's and I can say now that I pre-ordered it 2 nights ago.

For some reason when I click on the Stalingrad theme it shows a countdown timer saying playable in 3:56:45 i'm confused however most blogs say tomorrow July 13th for Aussies. Unless my mate is bluffing? Or maybe an early release for me? Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Are you a season-pass holder?

T

TheHelperFromOz

Reaction score
Nope preordered stand-alone just as with the others.Still counting down 3hrs 45mins

R

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Nope preordered stand-alone just as with the others.Still counting down 3hrs 45mins

There you go. I believe this is a season-pass holder issue for Australians and a few other countries. Everyone else is doing fine. You'd think they'd make sure the season-pass holders don't face hiccups when the new update rolls out. *shakes head*

T

TheHelperFromOz

Reaction score
Looks like NoahJ456 hasn't played Gorod Krovi yet. I should be live streaming soon :smile:

The last time I had Season Pass was on AW and that didn't go well...

Top Bottom