What's new

Discussion Deranking???

J

Joe12o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just wondering if you can derank people with ISO mods and if so how do i do it? I'm not trying to do this to derank random people im doing it because my friend wants to be deranked so yeah if you can tell me how ill +rep.

I

iHc Haxalot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think you can, as when u go back online, you get put back up to your normal rank

I

iHc Haxalot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, do u want to do, stat reset or rank reset? You can reset you stats, provided the ISO has the stats put to 0, but if your wanting to go back ranks or prestiges, its impossible

J

Joe12o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, do u want to do, stat reset or rank reset? You can reset you stats, provided the ISO has the stats put to 0, but if your wanting to go back ranks or prestiges, its impossible
Oh i wanted to go back to 10th because im 11th but thanks for clearing that up for me.

F

Farquanda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can go back to tenth.... just host a tenth lobby for him then instead of him going to multiplayer after being deranked you invite him to multiplayer (not nazi zombies) then find match then play and he will stay at tenth i did it with my freind and myself

Welfare

W E L F A R E

Divine Android Omniscience
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Stat reset resets everything... so you dont have any challenges unlocked.
^^ To be used with a rank reset ^^

xXI CoLLiN IXx

xXI CoLLiN IXx

“S7 Member since 2009”
Reaction score
Sin$
heres a clue.. stat reset is located in Common twords the bottom of the .gsc

J

Joe12o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wait so what do i do to mp/playerstats_prestige_reset.cfg and mp/playerstats_reset.cfg like what do i modify them to, to reset my prestige and score like what do i type in and where do i put it?

xXI CoLLiN IXx

xXI CoLLiN IXx

“S7 Member since 2009”
Reaction score
Sin$

u know the prestige reset and stat reset located in common? i have an idea of adding that thread to my nzp.ff and making it bindable is the code post...sounds legit?

Welfare

W E L F A R E

Reaction score
Sin$
u know the prestige reset and stat reset located in common? i have an idea of adding that thread to my nzp.ff and making it bindable is the code post...sounds legit?
have a getdvar in the script then yeah. for sure.

J

Joe12o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait if someone does it will someone pm me the script and tell me where to put it since i was the one who started the post?

Welfare

W E L F A R E

Reaction score
Sin$
Wait if someone does it will someone pm me the script and tell me where to put it since i was the one who started the post?
Too bad posts like this have already been started and answered.

Top Bottom
Login
Register