Discussion Derank question

• Thread starter Tylers1110
  • Start date
  • Views 364
T

Tylers1110

Contributor
Reaction score
Well basically what happened I got deranked from those derank mods like 2 months ago, and then contacted Activision support, and they said they will help me get my rank back(this one also about 2 months ago). About 1 month later I contacted them again asking if they can help me, they said they will do their best, but nothing. So about 2 weeks ago I contacted IW, they told me to contact banstache on twitter, contacted him and he told me to email him. I emailed him and still nothing, haven't even gotten an email back :/.

I am not doing this as a complain thread, just asking for help.
Who would be the best person to contact, or should I just keep asking banstache and Activision support to help?

N

Night

Retired Unofficial Article Riter
Reaction score
Well basically what happened I got deranked from those derank mods like 2 months ago, and then contacted Activision support, and they said they will help me get my rank back(this one also about 2 months ago). About 1 month later I contacted them again asking if they can help me, they said they will do their best, but nothing. So about 2 weeks ago I contacted IW, they told me to contact banstache on twitter, contacted him and he told me to email him. I emailed him and still nothing, haven't even gotten an email back :/.

I am not doing this as a complain thread, just asking for help.
Who would be the best person to contact, or should I just keep asking banstache and Activision support to help?

I would just keep pestering them. Let them know you're pissed and hey, they might give you extra 2xp/tokens for your trouble.

T

Tylers1110

Contributor
Reaction score
I would just keep pestering them. Let them know you're pissed and hey, they might give you extra 2xp/tokens for your trouble.
Trying to get banstache's attention now, maybe he will be considerate and finally help me. Thanks :smile:

N

Night

Retired Unofficial Article Riter
Reaction score
Trying to get banstache's attention now, maybe he will be considerate and finally help me. Thanks :smile:

Also, just a tip, get really mad with them, act frustrated and all that. They'll almost have to give you some extra stuff.

And no problem!

B

Burritos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just keep emailing them if they don't reply just sell MW3 on ebay

T

Tylers1110

Contributor
Reaction score
just keep emailing them if they don't reply just sell MW3 on ebay
I would sell it but I have elite premium, and I don't want to waste my money, even though I all ready did lol.

Top Bottom