What's new

Discussion Der Riese??

  • Thread starter zI Deadpool
  • Start date
  • Views 2,935
zI Deadpool

zI Deadpool

Enthusiast
Messages
171
Reaction score
18
So I got the Ufo/God mode working but I can only play them on Nacht Der Untoten.


How do I keep my DLC content on my console without connecting to live??
 
zI Deadpool

zI Deadpool

Enthusiast
Messages
171
Reaction score
18
XboxMySocks said:
You have to pay for them...

I already have them retard?

No i thought when you modded zombie mode it automatically gaqe me all the new dlc...?



good god, I just need to know why it only lets me pick Nacht Der Untoten, I have all three other map packs.
 
D

Doeboy1337

Member
Messages
2,312
Reaction score
660
w/o the patch the maps bassicaly are just just sitting on your harddrive. the patch adds the option to play the maps and it also directs the xbox to the location of the ff files. For instance, i tried offline doing devmap zombie_sumpf (shi no numa) and it goes to a checkerboard screen then gives an error saying it cant find zombie_sumpf.ff so in short you can not play new maps w/o the title update
 
zI Deadpool

zI Deadpool

Enthusiast
Messages
171
Reaction score
18
Doeboy278x said:
w/o the patch the maps bassicaly are just just sitting on your harddrive. the patch adds the option to play the maps and it also directs the xbox to the location of the ff files. For instance, i tried offline doing devmap zombie_sumpf (shi no numa) and it goes to a checkerboard screen then gives an error saying it cant find zombie_sumpf.ff so in short you can not play new maps w/o the title update


Well then how do the mods on Der Riese work with the update?
 
T

thatguyyouknow

Enthusiast
Messages
158
Reaction score
57
Emerica071192 said:
Well then how do the mods on Der Riese work with the update?


ME: well you know in ur profile?

You: Yea?

ME: just change all the thumbsticks_default to screenshot and add about 5-6 spaces

You: Zomg i never knew that! you are the best and im going to thank you for this post

ME: just doing my job

Narrator: And so superman lives on to fight crime another day


^^^^

that was a brain storm lol
 
P

poopoo

Enthusiast
Messages
86
Reaction score
4
wouldn't it be 9 spaces? do the spaces go before or after the quotes? and do i also change buttons_default? i'm asking cuz i have not done this yet
 
T

tgb

Enthusiast
Messages
241
Reaction score
13
poopoo said:
wouldn't it be 9 spaces? do the spaces go before or after the quotes? and do i also change buttons_default? i'm asking cuz i have not done this yet
how ever many spaces needed

inside the quotes
 
XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Messages
2,319
Reaction score
292
Emerica071192 said:
I already have them retard?

Thanks for unnecessarily swearing at me bud, I really appreciate it. I was pointing out that you have to have bought the maps yourself/not license transfered them to someone elses' xbox to be able to use them offline.
 
Top Bottom
Login
Register