der riese - unlimited ammo / health ?help?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by stickywicky, Aug 8, 2009 with 13 replies and 6,740 views.

1. stickywicky

stickywicky Newbie

Ratings:
    hey guys im new to this forum but there 1 thing i want to ask how do you do this

get unlimited ammo health ect on der riese
    [ame]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-OZ4_eEMRo&feature=channel_page[/ame]
    not sure if this video works
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-OZ4_eEMRo&feature=channel_page[/youtube]
    any way if you know pm me because im an experioncd modder, by that i mean i know how to use hex edotor abit and cod tool alot (some people carnt evan use cod tool XD) any way im going to flrida tomorrow (9august) ill save the page to favorites and ill check any comments when i get back so yes is you know post a comment ( i know it only works on solo but thats good for me)

current der riese wave: 560 XD

2. iTz Aaron

iTz Aaron Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yo if u have gotten this to work can u pm me ur aim or msn n then send me it as i cant get this to work for me :S cus i need screenshot to press x and make it so dvars can be used :frown:

3. justeve

justeve Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. cTc

cTc Enthusiast

Ratings:
    he used cod tool defaults, and the advanced tab in codtool allowing you to edit hex easier.

i would believe that.

5. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You need to have no clip, in order to get a zombie svg. If you have no clip you'll have the option to "Save & Quit" during solo zombies, then mod the save w/ unl. ammo and health, whatever else you want, resume.

Let me know if you still can't do it, and I'll give you a link to a gamesave you can use.

• Like Like x 1
  6. mccrickard

mccrickard Newbie

Ratings:
    Um can you teach me what to do

7. cTc

cTc Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have never thought oh that.

ive only been modding for 4 weeks, i guess that would be it.

8. Devilish3

Devilish3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    But remember that it's not a TRUE infinite health. It takes a ton of hits but you can still die especially with the ray gun or wonderwaffe. Juggernog helps a ton also.:smile:

9. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    That just makes it somewhat interesting, still though, there needs to be a serious mob.

So triple tap / pack a punch and the ammo are key. Love just spraying the pack a punch mp40 w/ triple tap.

10. turdferguson92

turdferguson92 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey could someone upload a zombie save cause i dont feel like dealing with p@tching my hex editors trial period again.

Nevermind i searched on here and couldn't find anything, but searching on google somehow led me back here to exactly what i wanted. got a save and totally using codtool to mod and get the achievements lol.

11. VvIVIatthewvV

VvIVIatthewvV Newbie

Ratings:
    i still can't do it :cursing: i've been tring for ages could you e-mail me a gamesave pls my e-mail is matthew0196@gmail.com

12. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    Just like multiplayer eh? :biggrin: lol sorry man has to do it :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  13. VvIVIatthewvV

VvIVIatthewvV Newbie

Ratings:
  14. varran1234

varran1234 Newbie

Ratings:
    :biggrin:ok i wil try and if not work i send u a mesage is it for xbox 360 by the way:?