• Start date
  • Views 5,317
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trentlio

Reaction score
Sin$
Did anyone else get mods to work in multiplayer with Der Riese? I have had luck with that, but I coded something a little differently myself and I am not sure if I am the only one who knows how to do it so far. Thanks for feedback.

T

thatguyyouknow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nar i cant either lol it does work on solo tho

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Shhhh..feel free to pm me that info...please.

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah been trying for hours. Feel free to whisper it in a pm for me also.:smile:

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
vvSTRIDEvv said:
Shhhh..feel free to pm me that info...please.
Oh?!? So the Diet Mod gets the cool stuff! How selfish!

Lol Just playing but it would be nice if you shared with us, through PM of course.

TurdSnack

TurdSnack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont release it,only give it to people who you see who are not just leeching please

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe has something to do with enabling saves in co-op?

And, I wasn't looking for any special treatment...at all. I wish he would just tell us, if he's even being truthful.

Niko Jims

Niko Jims

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does screenshot still work on solo because I can't get that to work.

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Niko Jims said:
Does screenshot still work on solo because I can't get that to work.
Yes, screenshot still works on solo.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Trentlio said:
Did anyone else get mods to work in multiplayer with Der Riese? I have had luck with that, but I coded something a little differently myself and I am not sure if I am the only one who knows how to do it so far. Thanks for feedback.

LOL, feel like a dou*he for asking, but what they hey. Trentlio, a few seconds of your time for a pm containing said information would be greatly appreciated. I have had no luck thus far with mods working in multiplayer.

On another note, adding on to Stride's post in a different thread about getting on the metal balcony and moving to the other room and letting the rounds go by, just don't turn on the electricity. No need for having a zombie knock you up there. You can jump on the metal doors that go down when the electricity is turned on, if you have the high jump mod on. The metal doors will remain up as long as the electricity is off. Then from the metal door, simply jump up onto the balcony and move into the surreal room to your right. The rounds will indeed fly by. As for dogs, you can come back to that same metal door and jump down onto it, and if you have the super melee mod on, simply knife the dogs till they are all dead, and go back to your little hidey hole. :tongue:

Stormshine

Stormshine

Vi stands for Stupid!
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
It works perfectly for me.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
oline57 said:
On another note, adding on to Stride's post in a different thread about getting on the metal balcony and moving to the other room and letting the rounds go by, just don't turn on the electricity. No need for having a zombie knock you up there. You can jump on the metal doors that go down when the electricity is turned on, if you have the high jump mod on. The metal doors will remain up as long as the electricity is off. Then from the metal door, simply jump up onto the balcony and move into the surreal room to your right. The rounds will indeed fly by. As for dogs, you can come back to that same metal door and jump down onto it, and if you have the super melee mod on, simply knife the dogs till they are all dead, and go back to your little hidey hole. :tongue:

This is correct, and how I was doing it last night. Included in my posted gamesave, pm me if you don't know where that is....hint: It's not here...lol.

S

savage1690

Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys, i used to mod other zombie maps but dont know how to do new one now that they have changed the save. Can anyone please pm me info on how to do do it?

thanks
sav

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
guys he is lieng obviusly he posts this and then doesn't post again. It's impossible to mod because of the update. I'm not sure exactly what they did but i'm pretty sure everything is defaulted now in mp. You can't put in certain strings or any bull**** like that it's not possible.

T

Trentlio

Reaction score
Sin$
I stopped posting because I forgot my password already, sorry. I am debating whether to tell anyone or not. I may show a video of me doing it just to prove it but I might just tell trusted friends. I am still debating.

J

jdcx95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't post a video, you're lying. No cap card or camera? Get a friend to do it.

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will say something, so don't take it the wrong way.
Then why come on here make a thread on it and then not share with the rest of us. To tell you the truth, I would call that pointless. But that's only my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register